Just bought a 1300hp Supra

VegasSE

I certainly will be putting them up against one another. I'll put up the dyno sheets and vids on both cars and then we will go have some fun. ;)

Supra came off the dyno yesterday, see chart above.

1061rwhp

802lb/ft torque

Next up......TT Gallardo. ;)

Have you driven it yet? What are youre impressions of the power delivery?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That thing has gotta be positively VIOLENT when that boost spools...I cant even imagine how fast it must be... :shock:

I had a 440RWHP LS1 Trans Am (N/A), and it was one of the fastest cars in my town (high 11's in the 1/4 in full street trim). 1061RWHP is seriously hard to even fathom. :lol2: :icon_super:

Have you driven it yet? What are youre impressions of the power delivery?

Not with the Pro EFI installed. It should be back in Vegas on Tues or Wed, so I'll be sure to update. I leave for Heffner's on Thursday so I'm only going to have one day with the car before I go. Hopefully I live to make my flight to Tampa. :lol:

That thing has gotta be positively VIOLENT when that boost spools...I cant even imagine how fast it must be... :shock:

I had a 440RWHP LS1 Trans Am (N/A), and it was one of the fastest cars in my town (high 11's in the 1/4 in full street trim). 1061RWHP is seriously hard to even fathom. :lol2: :icon_super:

300 to 1000 hp in 1500rpm. Yea, I'd say the boost comes on pretty hard. :lol: The car should run pretty comfortable 9.0-9.1 on all boost. If I want to turn the boost up another 2 pounds or spray a little 100 shot to spool it up faster, it should be a solid high 8 second car. The car makes 1325hp on all boost at a very reasonable 34psi. It would be no problem at all to put out over 1500 with this engine.

Not with the Pro EFI installed. It should be back in Vegas on Tues or Wed, so I'll be sure to update. I leave for Heffner's on Thursday so I'm only going to have one day with the car before I go. Hopefully I live to make my flight to Tampa. :lol:

300 to 1000 hp in 1500rpm. Yea, I'd say the boost comes on pretty hard. :lol: The car should run pretty comfortable 9.0-9.1 on all boost. If I want to turn the boost up another 2 pounds or spray a little 100 shot to spool it up faster, it should be a solid high 8 second car. The car makes 1325hp on all boost at a very reasonable 34psi. It would be no problem at all to put out over 1500 with this engine.

That's just incredible. Slap some wings on that sucker and you could fly it.

Here it is done. Of course I will take a TON of pictures out in the Vegas Sun when it gets home next week, but you get the idea. I also updated the first post. I still have some more cosmetic things I want to do with the interior, but the exterior is done.

Off to get the Gallardo on Thursday. :D

toddhre4.jpg

toddhre3.jpg

toddhre2.jpg

Nice pics Vegas. Cant wait for your thoughts on the Supra and Green Bull after a spirited drive in each :icon_mrgreen:

Hopefully I can do that for you within the next week or so. Supra is SUPPOSED to be here on Mon/Tues, but we've missed the previous 2 deadlines, so who knows. I have yet to hear confirmation that the car is in transit so I'm not holding my breath. As for the Gallardo, I received word that we have an ECU issue today but Jason should have the ECU reprogrammed and back in the car on Thursday so hopefully we will have no delays on that. My buddy who is going to be doing a TT Viper is also coming with, so a delay at this point would be disaster. For both of us to get 2 days off at once requires alignment of the planets and stars and I had to do a LOT of schedule wiggling just to be able to get down there. Jason has known I was coming on that day for weeks, so I assume he will have it all straighted out. I have faith. ;)

Hopefully I can do that for you within the next week or so. Supra is SUPPOSED to be here on Mon/Tues, but we've missed the previous 2 deadlines, so who knows. I have yet to hear confirmation that the car is in transit so I'm not holding my breath. As for the Gallardo, I received word that we have an ECU issue today but Jason should have the ECU reprogrammed and back in the car on Thursday so hopefully we will have no delays on that. My buddy who is going to be doing a TT Viper is also coming with, so a delay at this point would be disaster. For both of us to get 2 days off at once requires alignment of the planets and stars and I had to do a LOT of schedule wiggling just to be able to get down there. Jason has known I was coming on that day for weeks, so I assume he will have it all straighted out. I have faith. ;)

:badgrin: Heres to hoping pigs fly and hell freezes over along with the planets being alligned so both of your schedules mesh. Adding a TT Viper pulls to the vid along with both of your cars would be the shyte. Im keeping my fingers crossed as well :).

:badgrin: Heres to hoping pigs fly and hell freezes over along with the planets being alligned so both of your schedules mesh. Adding a TT Viper pulls to the vid along with both of your cars would be the shyte. Im keeping my fingers crossed as well :).

Supra ships on Friday, and no call from Jason today means all systems go for leaving for FLA tomorrow.

NEED VIDEO!

I have the dyno vid of the Supra and will have the dyno vid of the Lambo on Friday. We are going to take some other video of the cars in action as well, but I'll certainly do a full photo spread with both cars and put the dyno vids up in the near future.