GALLARDO WORKSHOP MANUAL

parh

Soooo Sadddd....

Rapid Share says download limit up. No more allowed.

Can any kind person who've got it please pm me?

Many Thanks

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo Sadddd....

Rapid Share says download limit up. No more allowed.

Can any kind person who've got it please pm me?

Many Thanks

If you try again tomorrow, I beileve you'll be able to download it because Rapidshare set the limit to IP addresses daily.

If it doesn't work let me know and I'll up and host it somewhere.

Now all we need is a copy of the LP640 manual and we got it covered, I won't hold my breath.

If you try again tomorrow, I beileve you'll be able to download it because Rapidshare set the limit to IP addresses daily.

This is Rapid Share's message today:

[Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.]

Would appreciate an email forward of the file. Hope it's not too big a file to do so.

Thanks so much.

• 2 months later...

4 years requested, finally received albiet not for a Diablo 6.0 but as a G owner now, thanks very much!

BTW folks, right click save link to your desktop for that PDF -- its 92Mb in size

• 1 month later...
Hi to everybody,

this is my first post and i want to say that finally i have in my garage a beautiful 04 yellow G.

I love this car and first of all, like many of you, i want to knows everything of my car so after a deep search i found on ebay at reasonable price the GALLARDO WORKSHOP MANUAL in .pdf format

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LAMBORGHINI...sspagenameZWDVW

Enjoy

Looks like it is gone from ebay. Can you email me the pdf? [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...
Thank you. Is it okay if I upload this for everyone on the forum?

Hey man

I can't open the link of gallardo workshop manual that post on this thread...I think the internet covered by china....sick!!!

Could you send the manual to [email protected] please??

I'll very pleasure of your kind...

brian

Hey man

I can't open the link of gallardo workshop manual that post on this thread...I think the internet covered by china....sick!!!

Could you send the manual to [email protected] please??

I'll very pleasure of your kind...

brian

At 95Mb, it is too large for anyone to email to you....

Link works, but you need an EXTEMELY fast connection to download. It may take up to half hour if you use a slow connection. Look for download icon on IE7 in bottom left hand corner of your browser, and be patient. You may see nothing while this is happening, depending on how your machine is set up. Or go use someone ones faster connection. You can calculate your download speed that this should take, via Mb/min x98Mb = minutes. This will show you how long it might take, minus network hiccups....

Thank you. Is it okay if I upload this for everyone on the forum?

Feel free to re-up wherever, the more hosts the better.

For those of you having a hard time with the link, it should never be down. It's on a media temple hosted server, so it's a fast and reliable connection.

What may be causing your problems is the size of the PDF and the default behaviour of IE to try and open up the PDF in the actual browser. Don't do that. Right click the file, and do 'save as' and save it to your hard drive before you try to open it.

Should work no problemo.

Thanks for the link :icon_thumleft:

The one thing that I found, don't try and use Firefox to open the link, use IE, worked great :)

Firefox for some reason for me did not wan to download the info, but when I used IE it downloaded in minutes.

Thanks again!

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

How does this differ from what check with our franchised dealer sponsors sells for the workshop manual and parts manual?

Has anyone compared?

Thx.