FGT OWNERS!

abolfaz

I have spent some time around a GTX1 and can not agree with you, just my opinion. The door kit might be fantastic, just not my cup of tea.

I saw the Black Tie Phantom and it was awesome. I checked it inside and out and it was perfect. I dont know about the GTX1 though. I still want to see one in person.

• 2 weeks later...
Here's a shot of Kim's FGT followed by another one of his toys..

_MG_5338_1.jpg

FGTVPR001.jpg

Devin,

Some how I must have missed the posts in this thread after my entry. After you sent me the pics, I meant to tell you how great the pics looked when I saw you at the Supercar weekend, but was side tracked I guess.

Raced my friends yesterday in a second gear roll. He modded the pulley and other things. He pulled on me hard each race. No Murcie is going to handle a slightly modded fgt.

Very much agree here. My FGT only has the smaller pulley & tune (Heffner) installed locally by DLM. I have run it against my Murcie & Viper & it walks on both of them.

Looking at adding a DLM/Paxton SC to the Viper so that might change soon :icon_mrgreen:

My neighbor has a 2006 (I think) yellow w/ black stripes FGT...only 300 miles on the odometer...

I was surprised when seeing the car in person...wow!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey All,

I am the owner of the Car & Driver 0-200-0 FGT TT...

It is one of the most amazing cars I have ever had... Currently it is getting a "tune up" which should be very very interesting...

Here are a couple of pics

Ray_Yellow_GT_1.jpg

Yellow_GT.jpg

osc1.jpg

When I get it back it should have almost 2000 HP at the motor if everything works out the way it is planned...

Here is my other Heffner FGT TT which is set up exactly the same as the C&D article... 0-200 in 18.9 seconds and stopped again close to 4000 feet... You could almost get out and wave to the Veyron as it goes by :icon_butt:

Amazing cars.

IMG_1635.JPG

IMG_1637.JPG

IMG_1633.JPG

IMG_1631.JPG

L0M4460.jpg

Right now it is running 948 RWHP on 93 Octane...

It is cool seeing the SE and the Heritage together.. I think the colors compliment each other :icon_thumleft:

• 1 month later...
6 and counting :icon_mrgreen:

the G will be going in for twins pretty soon as well...

Boost is an addiction :monkeyleft:

what are the other 3?

I'm really starting to like the black no stripes the best.

I like them all! The all black does get a big :icon_thumleft: for the rarity. It needs the wheels off one of the yellow GTs peakcompletions posted.

• 3 weeks later...