Too Much ?

sftobr

On Monday I was offered an 05 FGT Black/Silver stripes. Car has 13 miles and has never been titled. Dealer wants 189 firm. Am I overpaying or is this the correct market price?Also offered an 06 same color combo for 180 with 3900 mi.. Think I would prefer the 05. Looked into a Heritage but they are up at about 215 for a low milage example. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks Ricky

Careful if its an early production 2005, nothing wrong with it but make sure its had the recalls done. The mso car is about right, maybe a little on the cheap side, I would prefer the 2006 because of the miles. Either way you won't get hurt, even with miles these cars are still going up in value.

:iamwithstupid:

Plus, both colors are the best on the car IMO. Can't go wrong with red and black.

The white ones are the fastest...

Thanks for the info. The market has really jumped on these cars recently. Saw one run at Moroso Park last month and I was very impressed. Besides I am an old Ford guy!!

• 1 month later...
Careful if its an early production 2005, nothing wrong with it but make sure its had the recalls done. The mso car is about right, maybe a little on the cheap side, I would prefer the 2006 because of the miles. Either way you won't get hurt, even with miles these cars are still going up in value.

If it has a VIN over 800 then buy it.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is my advice, DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE OF SELLING YOUR FGT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY OFFER YOU!