GT on EBAY

JK79

The guy had a heart attack and his wife is selling the GT. Low miles and it looks like it has all options. Might be a nice pickup for anyone looking.

• 2 months later...

wow I love Q5 where she thinks b/c they paid more than sticker that she should be able to get more than sticker....

then again, I know most exotics are like art and trade as such, hence the $600k Enzo is now going for more than $1.5mill, which makes me even more po'd that ppl have such cars and don't drive them, as I posted in another thread, I hate the "Cameron's dad from Ferris Buehler" in the world, that have such exquisite autos and think of it more as an "investment" than a car :(

wow I love Q5 where she thinks b/c they paid more than sticker that she should be able to get more than sticker....

then again, I know most exotics are like art and trade as such, hence the $600k Enzo is now going for more than $1.5mill, which makes me even more po'd that ppl have such cars and don't drive them, as I posted in another thread, I hate the "Cameron's dad from Ferris Buehler" in the world, that have such exquisite autos and think of it more as an "investment" than a car :(

These cars have gone up in value quite a bit.

You really got rid of yours Mike?

Regretfully I did. Lets just say someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse, its the first car that I've owned that I drove the piss out of for over two years then sold at a profit! I've tried to buy another one, but when I get close to doing so I can't rationalize buying another of the same. Perhaps its time for something different.

Regretfully I did. Lets just say someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse, its the first car that I've owned that I drove the piss out of for over two years then sold at a profit! I've tried to buy another one, but when I get close to doing so I can't rationalize buying another of the same. Perhaps its time for something different.

NO WAY! When did this happen! You loved that car. You must have gotten a great price on it.

NO WAY! When did this happen! You loved that car. You must have gotten a great price on it.

First week of April. Yes I did love the car, but it had been months since I'd driven it, that coupled with the fact that it was at 9200 miles and 9 months away from the end of the warranty. I had someone ask what I wanted (car was not for sale), I put a pie in the sky number on it and they accepted.

First week of April. Yes I did love the car, but it had been months since I'd driven it, that coupled with the fact that it was at 9200 miles and 9 months away from the end of the warranty. I had someone ask what I wanted (car was not for sale), I put a pie in the sky number on it and they accepted.

What are you going to replace it with?