top dance/electronic/ trance/ house songs

pockmark

I'll be seeing him @ WMC. You still party Vroom? :D

B is a party animal! Who else is coming to WMC?

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anything by Scooter :icon_mrgreen:

CLICK HERE

Welcome to 2001 :thefinger:

Scooter is awesome!!! Seen them in concert twice, what an energetic show :shock: Sure, their popular tracks are cheesy and not very original, but who said they are supposed to be taken as works of art? Scooter music works wonders at a drunken party! Their other, more serious productions which most people rarely listen to are very good too. In fact, I got into electronic music from Scooter when I was little!

PS: this is one of my favorites! http://youtube.com/watch?v=3jlJXFQTTD4&feature=related

EDIT: ah what the hell, here is another good one :icon_mrgreen:

What are your favorites. I am making a cd for myself.

pikemike visit the thread "Video shoot in Oslo", where you will see a photo of the girl (Aylar) in this video, and a small "behind the scene" story from me:

Basshunter featuring Aylar:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgFwiCApH7E

they're actually not that bad, seems like they have evolved past 'Back in the UK'. There still is not anything hugely special about those tracks

Good thread guys.

For some reason, I've enjoyed very much dance/house/electro music a lot in 2003-2004, lost interest, and just recently after living 5 months in Europe found the interest for it again. My favorite songs, from back in the days, were:

Rune - Calabria (which has been remixed by everyone and their mothers...you should see the faces of people who think Alex Gaudino is "creator" of that beat and I make them listen to the 2004 track!! :lol2:)

Gadjo - So Many Times (club mix)

Tim Deluxe - Mundaya (long version...which I can't seem to find anymore!? Anybody has it!?)

Anyways...so I've been on a search lately to find music that sounds like this...any suggestions????

-Olivier

Good thread guys.

For some reason, I've enjoyed very much dance/house/electro music a lot in 2003-2004, lost interest, and just recently after living 5 months in Europe found the interest for it again. My favorite songs, from back in the days, were:

Rune - Calabria (which has been remixed by everyone and their mothers...you should see the faces of people who think Alex Gaudino is "creator" of that beat and I make them listen to the 2004 track!! :lol2:)

Gadjo - So Many Times (club mix)

Tim Deluxe - Mundaya (long version...which I can't seem to find anymore!? Anybody has it!?)

Anyways...so I've been on a search lately to find music that sounds like this...any suggestions????

-Olivier

I love your choices! Rune's track is freaking awesome! Love it!

Gadjo's song just brought back some great memories!

i'm more into House Music...

Fish Go Deep with Tracey K - The Cure and The Cause

there are so many good remixes of this music...

Sarah Mcleod: He dosent love you (better remixes available around the net) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9sDbE-10b4...feature=related

Pete Tha Zouk - By the Way

there is so many good music ....

I will make a cd and then uploaded it :icon_super:

I love your choices! Rune's track is freaking awesome! Love it!

Gadjo's song just brought back some great memories!

Since you know what kind of music (in fact, we both) like, do you have suggestions along those lines?

Thanks.

-Olivier

Since you know what kind of music (in fact, we both) like, do you have suggestions along those lines?

Thanks.

-Olivier

My favorites of right now are all pretty much in that CD I posted in the first page of this thread.

I'm really bad at remember the names of the songs and artists.

I'll try to go over my music folder on the home computer and dig out some of the good old tunes for you...