1061RWHP SUPRA......FINISHED PICS!!!

VegasSE

SUPRA MODS:

Custom Sound Performance 3.2L stroker

CP Pistons (custom)

Pauter Rods (upgraded carr bolts) (custom rods)

Clevite bearings

ARP main studs

Program Billet mains

Line honed block

Stock bore size

Fully polished and ported head (clearance for BIG cams)

+1mm Crower valves

Ferrea dual spring/retainers

L19 Head studs

BIG custom Crane cams

Unorthodox Cam gears

Unorthodox Pulleys

BoostLogic crank pulley

BoostLogic Billet tension

SP Racing Intake Manifold

Wilson 105mm Throttlebody with Wiggins Clamp

Custom 4” intake piping (Wiggins)

SP racing turbo header T6

Tial 44mm wastegate

GT47-80mm turbo (polished and coated) T6

Custom SP (chromed) 6” cold air intake

Custom cnc’d water neck (to fit large frame turbo)

Custom 5” SP downpipe (recirculated)

HKS racing bov

Fluidyne Supra TT radiator

RPS Carbon/Carbon clutch

Custom 1pc steel driveshaft (cnc’d ends)

SP modded Toyota Oil pump (new)

Toyota waterpump (new)

Toyota P/S pump (new)

Toyota Timing belt (new)

Polished Valve cover

Upper radiator hard pipe

Upper Radiator Colling Plate

Upper Radiator Show Plate

3 Intank Fuel Pumps.

Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator

1200cc Injectors

SP fuel rail (dual feed)

Custom AN Fuel Lines

TRD LSD

TRD Sway bars

Cusco carbon rear strut bar

Tein Flex coilovers

Tein EDFC controller

TRD motor mounts

HKS DLI

Blitz turbo timer

AEM EMS with 5 bar map sensor

AEM Tru Boost Controller

ProEFI Gauge

AEM Serial Gauge

FJO Wideband gauge custom mounted

TRD 10K Tach

TRD Steering Wheel

Trunk relocated battery

RMM front lip

Bomex side skirts

Pro EFI

TTC Drilled Performance Pedals

HKS Hiper Ti Exhaust

Sound Performance 5 inch race Intercooler

Sound Performance CNC Drive Shaft

Brembo 14 Inch Big Brake Kit

Slotted front + rear Brembo rotors

Goodridge Stainless brake lines

HRE 597R 18X10 (275) front

HRE 507R 18X11 (315) rear

Clear Front + Rear Signal Markers

Smoked Side Markers

Smoked Tail Lights

MVP Coated Aluminum Shift Knob

10% Tinted Windows

New Carpet 33,000 miles

Supra Black Floor Mats

Sparco Milano 2 seats

Clear Bra

supra1.jpg

supra2.jpg

supra3.jpg

supra4.jpg

supra14.jpg

supra6.jpg

supra7.jpg

supra8.jpg

supra26.jpg

supra9.jpg

supra10.jpg

supra11.jpg

supra12.jpg

supra13.jpg

supra15.jpg

supra16.jpg

supra17.jpg

supra18.jpg

supra19.jpg

supra20.jpg

supra21.jpg

supra22.jpg

supra23.jpg

supra24.jpg

supra25.jpg

supra27.jpg

supra28.jpg

supra29.jpg

supra30.jpg

supra31.jpg

supra33.jpg

todd1061.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice clean looking car. Tons of power....not much you can't like about that!!

Agreed. I mean the car is 11 years old, and has the original paint. It looks pretty nice considering. Perfect? No, but very nice.

Wow, thats pretty incredible. I like that you get the body clean and didn't do some ridiculous body kit. How's she drive?

The car has an RMM front lip and side skirts on it. That's it. The rear fenders are rolled to fit the steamrollers in there as well, but I'm not much for the ricer body kits. I like my cars clean and tasteful. The feeling of full boost acceleration is almost EXACTLY like the feeling you get on the airport runway when the pilot goes full throttle on the jet engines for takeoff. No joke.

Looks badass! Looks really clean, let's see some vids!

Patience. :P I want to put up the Supra and Gallardo Dyno vids at the same time.

It redlines at 8600rpm?!

That's just on the tach. The ACTUAL shift point is more like 9200rpm.

I thought you were buying a heavily modded Supra. Correct me if I am wrong, but those look like stock windshield wipers.

:D

Your Supra is awesome. I love that it has only subtle changes to the exterior. I never liked the all show and no go approach. You have a werewolf in sheeps clothing, but it is a well dressed sheep.

Lets see some videos.

I thought you were buying a heavily modded Supra. Correct me if I am wrong, but those look like stock windshield wipers.

:D

Your Supra is awesome. I love that it has only subtle changes to the exterior. I never liked the all show and no go approach. You have a werewolf in sheeps clothing, but it is a well dressed sheep.

Lets see some videos.

They might be the only thing other than the basic body panels that's still stock. :lol: It's essentially a Sound Performance car that LOOKS like a Supra. :P Like I said about the exterior, the skirts, rolling the fenders, and the front lip make it look like the should IMO. It looks like it BELONGS this way, not like you bolted a bunch of crap to the car. It looks clean.

SICK. Very clean, tastefully done. How does she feel compared to the angry Green Bull?

The car essentially has no guts below 5000rpm, but shift point is 9200-9500rpm range, so that's okay. ;) It accelerates okay, then you hit 5000 and it starts to pull harder, then you hit 6000 and the car is taking off like a jet fighter plane. It LITERALLY feels like the feeling of taking off in a jet when the pilot hits full throttle to take off. I've been shifting around 9000 under full throttle and it drops into the next gear still in full boost so only in first gear is there any real lag when you are digging into it. I mean, it's 1061 horsepower at the wheels, so yes, it's extremely fast. :lol:

Now the Gallardo has smaller twins so the throttle response is more instant and it doesn't take long at all for the turbos to spool. The Gallardo is much more responsive and much less picky about what gear it's in. Obviously the awd makes it a car that any moron can drive. You basically gradually dig into it through first and by the time you hit second it's full throttle, pull the shift just past 7000 and hang on. :lol: The Gallardo is VERY VERY easy to drive compared to the Supra, and much less tempermental under all conditions.

The car essentially has no guts below 5000rpm, but shift point is 9200-9500rpm range, so that's okay. ;) It accelerates okay, then you hit 5000 and it starts to pull harder, then you hit 6000 and the car is taking off like a jet fighter plane. It LITERALLY feels like the feeling of taking off in a jet when the pilot hits full throttle to take off. I've been shifting around 9000 under full throttle and it drops into the next gear still in full boost so only in first gear is there any real lag when you are digging into it. I mean, it's 1061 horsepower at the wheels, so yes, it's extremely fast. :lol:

Now the Gallardo has smaller twins so the throttle response is more instant and it doesn't take long at all for the turbos to spool. The Gallardo is much more responsive and much less picky about what gear it's in. Obviously the awd makes it a car that any moron can drive. You basically gradually dig into it through first and by the time you hit second it's full throttle, pull the shift just past 7000 and hang on. :lol: The Gallardo is VERY VERY easy to drive compared to the Supra, and much less tempermental under all conditions.

No surprises in your summary. Im sure the guys at SP told you about brake boosting to offset that lull under 5000rpms if you didnt already know bout that. Very usefull if you race on remote roads in Mexico :) No surprise on the Gallardo. Seems like its unflappable as they say the Veyron is at these power levels. I suspect you will be wanting more power in the near future. Absolute power corupts absolutely.

They might be the only thing other than the basic body panels that's still stock. :lol: It's essentially a Sound Performance car that LOOKS like a Supra. :P Like I said about the exterior, the skirts, rolling the fenders, and the front lip make it look like the should IMO. It looks like it BELONGS this way, not like you bolted a bunch of crap to the car. It looks clean.

You sir...have a sickness!

Sick ride!! :icon_thumleft:

:icon_pray:

fast and furious :icon_super: :icon_mrgreen:

Oh God don't do that. :eusa_naughty: :P Even most Supra guys hate that riced out, monster wing, ugly body kit, decal laden Supras. I wouldn't drive the Supra in that movie to the junk yard. From an exterior perspective, it's disgusting. This car is a brutal drag race monster, not a riced out POS. :P