TURBOALEX's LP640 w/ MS Stage II *New shoes on post 80*

skinny

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I was talking about before. An LP640 with full exhaust no cats and filters will have a significant improvement over stock because of the additional displacement, revised transmission, and several other features. The Regular Murcie with full mods vs. LP640 argument should be over now. The car is putting down over 500AWHP, and weighs nearly 100lbs less than stock. I wonder what for instance changing the headers for a titanium header would save as far as weight? If you could drop 200lbs vs. stock and put down lets say 520AWHP that thing would be unstoppable.

we would love to do a headrs on the car,just so much more work and time into it,cuz motor needs be in and out for so many times to get a headers right,only if we have a dyno for the engine(a engine dyno).

thanks

alex

Hi Alex,

You keep the stock tips correct? Also if I were to buy that system and ship it here. Could our Lambo technicians install it?

Is there any droning when driving on the highway?

Um? Response? :D

This is what I was talking about before. An LP640 with full exhaust no cats and filters will have a significant improvement over stock because of the additional displacement, revised transmission, and several other features. The Regular Murcie with full mods vs. LP640 argument should be over now. The car is putting down over 500AWHP, and weighs nearly 100lbs less than stock. I wonder what for instance changing the headers for a titanium header would save as far as weight? If you could drop 200lbs vs. stock and put down lets say 520AWHP that thing would be unstoppable.

The Arguement was for a slightly modded Murci against a stock LP640. I believe Alex.s 03 Murci made 471awhp (modded) which is 10awhp MORE than a stock Lp640. My car dynoed 435 awhp, so thats an approx gain of 36awhp from a stock to a modded Murci. Alex's Lp went from 461awhp to 503awhp, thats a 42awhp gain. Both have similar gains. Headers do not weigh 100lbs. So losing 100lbs from a headers swap is not even remotely feasible.

All you Lp640 owners need to step up and send your cars to Alex, because with anyother exhaust, your gains will not be remotely close.

As for a 520awhp Lp being unstoppable :eusa_think: :icon_mrgreen:

Guest skokos
Um? Response? :D

Ill pick the exhaust up for you! fly it out there and supervise the install. I just need a plane ticket,room and board for a week and access to your garage! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

The Arguement was for a slightly modded Murci against a stock LP640. I believe Alex.s 03 Murci made 471awhp (modded) which is 10awhp MORE than a stock Lp640. My car dynoed 435 awhp, so thats an approx gain of 36awhp from a stock to a modded Murci. Alex's Lp went from 461awhp to 503awhp, thats a 42awhp gain. Both have similar gains. Headers do not weigh 100lbs. So losing 100lbs from a headers swap is not even remotely feasible.

All you Lp640 owners need to step up and send your cars to Alex, because with anyother exhaust, your gains will not be remotely close.

As for a 520awhp Lp being unstoppable :eusa_think: :icon_mrgreen:

I wasnt clear in my post. I didnt mean a 100lb. drop from headers only, obviously you would have to do other things to save more weight in that regard. Maybe 20-30lbs may be feasable going to a titanium header instead of the heavy stock one. I would assume that 17AWHP could easily be attained by swapping the headers and adding K&N's. Not that it would be done, but theoretically speaking.

I would think with 520awhp LP weighing 200lbs less vs. a completely stock SLR it would definately give it a good run for its money.

I wasnt clear in my post. I didnt mean a 100lb. drop from headers only, obviously you would have to do other things to save more weight in that regard. Maybe 20-30lbs may be feasable going to a titanium header instead of the heavy stock one. I would assume that 17AWHP could easily be attained by swapping the headers and adding K&N's. Not that it would be done, but theoretically speaking.

I would think with 520awhp LP weighing 200lbs less vs. a completely stock SLR it would definately give it a good run for its money.

From the work we have done with headers on for example my SV and Alex's 6.0 I do not think they would pick up much power if any at all. You may save a few lbs, maybe 15 or soo, but the costs involved inmo would not warrant doing this mod. How you came up with the 17awhp add I do not know. Also, I believe Alex's Lp640 already has BMC air filters.

As for a 520awhp Lp vs a stock SLR, inmo should be pretty close. Id still give the edge to the SLR as it just makes too much power and torque across the entire rev range as can be seen by the dyno charts. Also at a 200lbs weight savings, the Lp more than likely still weighs more than the SLR.

But regardless I dont want to get into a SLR and Lp match. With the additional power gains that Alex has gained, the Lp should now make the power it should have came with from the factory and make it far more enjoyable to drive. The one I drove was truly gutless and looking at Alex's gains it makes all the right power in all the right places.

From the work we have done with headers on for example my SV and Alex's 6.0 I do not think they would pick up much power if any at all. You may save a few lbs, maybe 15 or soo, but the costs involved inmo would not warrant doing this mod. How you came up with the 17awhp add I do not know. Also, I believe Alex's Lp640 already has BMC air filters.

As for a 520awhp Lp vs a stock SLR, inmo should be pretty close. Id still give the edge to the SLR as it just makes too much power and torque across the entire rev range as can be seen by the dyno charts. Also at a 200lbs weight savings, the Lp more than likely still weighs more than the SLR.

But regardless I dont want to get into a SLR and Lp match. With the additional power gains that Alex has gained, the Lp should now make the power it should have came with from the factory and make it far more enjoyable to drive. The one I drove was truly gutless and looking at Alex's gains it makes all the right power in all the right places.

The 17awhp of course was to make it an even 520awhp. :icon_mrgreen:

200lbs would be tough, but it may be doable. I am not sure on what would need to be done to get an additional 109lbs off of it, but maybe the MS Exhaust, lighter flywheel (on a stick shift car), headers, seats, wheels, battery, front end lift kit deleted, etc. It would cost a ton for what it is, but it should be doable. I agree that the SLR may still edge it out, but like you said, it would be a good run.

Anyone with a stock SLR in CA that would have a fun run in Mexico with Alex?

The 17awhp of course was to make it an even 520awhp. :icon_mrgreen:

200lbs would be tough, but it may be doable. I am not sure on what would need to be done to get an additional 109lbs off of it, but maybe the MS Exhaust, lighter flywheel (on a stick shift car), headers, seats, wheels, battery, front end lift kit deleted, etc. It would cost a ton for what it is, but it should be doable. I agree that the SLR may still edge it out, but like you said, it would be a good run.

Anyone with a stock SLR in CA that would have a fun run in Mexico with Alex?

No... but Im willing to run him in mine :icon_mrgreen:

No... but Im willing to run him in mine :icon_mrgreen:

:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

Dam those pulley upgrades. :icon_mrgreen:

But my exhaust is stock :icon_thumleft:

:lol2:

There has to be some funny gas laying around that garage in Cali. :shock: :lol2:

So how much power does your SLR make? I ran with one a couple of years ago on Players Run and he said he had done some mods and was getting 800hp out of it. I had a Ferrari 512TR then (432hp +/- or somewhere close) and that SLR totally walked or ran from me at 160+. There is some video of it on YouTube...

So how much power does your SLR make? I ran with one a couple of years ago on Players Run and he said he had done some mods and was getting 800hp out of it. I had a Ferrari 512TR then (432hp +/- or somewhere close) and that SLR totally walked or ran from me at 160+. There is some video of it on YouTube...
A bone stock SLR will leave any 512TR looking like it has slammed on the brakes and thrown it in reverse at any speed.

In the dyno video with the ms it looks like the car is going to jump off at the end of the pull. :eusa_shhh:

check your pm :icon_mrgreen:

Hi Alex,

I just checked, I haven't received anything? :(

a stock SLR cant beat a stock LP640.

so this LP640 for sure will beat any SLR

OMFG! :icon_thumleft: DUDE..........THIS LP640 WILL BEAT VEYRONS!

a stock SLR cant beat a stock LP640.

so this LP640 for sure will beat any SLR

Hahahaha sorry to add but your talking rubbish my friend. The stock LP640 WILL NOT beat the stock SLR, no way.