TURBOALEX's LP640 w/ MS Stage II *New shoes on post 80*

skinny

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but being realistic, no one in their right mind is going to take a new Lp and remove the allwheel drive. I wouldnt. Also, lets remember, you save the 91 lbs in exhaust weight when you also remove the cats.

Allan,

Why not? Most of the supercars are RWD. If my traction control did'nt cut in so soon I would have doen the RWD conversion.

Allan,

Why not? Most of the supercars are RWD. If my traction control did'nt cut in so soon I would have doen the RWD conversion.

You have an old out of warranty Murci, not a brand new 380K lp640 with warranty for 3 years. Remove your 4wh drive in the new lp, and say bye bye to 3 years of warranty. How are you driving your murci with traction control on? I along with everybody I know, whether it be Murci or Gallardo turns off the traction control the moment they get in the car.

You have an old out of warranty Murci, not a brand new 380K lp640 with warranty for 3 years. Remove your 4wh drive in the new lp, and say bye bye to 3 years of warranty. How are you driving your murci with traction control on? I along with everybody I know, whether it be Murci or Gallardo turns off the traction control the moment they get in the car.

Allan,

Damn man I thought I was the only one with this TC problem. So would you get rid of the 4WD if you had a Murcie out of warranty? Dont forget, no TC, no 4WD. Just your rear tyres thats keeping the 600bhp beast on the tarmac.

Just got some new shoes for the from Klassen Wheels. They are the K10.0, the color is something new that they want to try out. What do you guys think? Your opinions will help!

LP640KLASS06.jpg

LP640KLASS01.jpg

LP640KLASS02.jpg

LP640KLASS03.jpg

LP640KLASS04.jpg

LP640KLASS05.jpg

I love it well done man, I am a big fan of pinstripes, but this looks really good too. Keep up the good work, though lol might not be much more to do.

Windshield and doors, who needs those? :icon_mrgreen:

Exactly! I saw this "Lightweight" viper driving around the other day...

viper_1.jpg

viper_2.jpg

Exactly! I saw this "Lightweight" viper driving around the other day...

Whats with the white murci? thats rare and HOT!

Just got some new shoes for the from Klassen Wheels. They are the K10.0, the color is something new that they want to try out. What do you guys think? Your opinions will help!

Looks very aggresive, I like it. Does it weigh much less than stock?

• 1 month later...
Matching painted hubs or centers. Same rims.

Very open for a new set, new style, and new color.