11 SECOND GRAND NATIONAL ON THE WAY!

VegasSE

Yea yea, don't start. :lol: I can't help myself and I LOVE turbo cars, so on the way is ANOTHER Grand National. :lol:
That is one car that I have to say, is horrible. Doesnt matter if it runs 7's. But I like your Supra and G so Ill let you slide! :icon_mrgreen:

LOL you are insane. Good for you!

I love forced induction cars. If it doesn't have a turbo or a supercharger, I don't want it. :lol:

That is one car that I have to say, is horrible. Doesnt matter if it runs 7's. But I like your Supra and G so Ill let you slide! :icon_mrgreen:

:lol: Hey man, I was big into the street racing scene back in the early 90's and the GN's ruled the streets of Chicago at that time with the Outlaw Camaros. I learned some deep respect for the turbo Buick back then and I still love the car. I realize that they don't have the lines of an exotic, but hey, I like them. :lol: It's kind of like that hot cheerleader you always wanted to hook up with in high school and you are finally getting your chance at the 15 year reunion. :lol: She might not compare to some of your recent tail, but you still must take the opportunity to partake. :lol:

I think you will change your mind somewhat when I make it "MY" car. Change the rims, tint the windows, etc......I promise you it will be tasteful. ;)

I love forced induction cars. If it doesn't have a turbo or a supercharger, I don't want it. :lol:

:lol: Hey man, I was big into the street racing scene back in the early 90's and the GN's ruled the streets of Chicago at that time with the Outlaw Camaros. I learned some deep respect for the turbo Buick back then and I still love the car. I realize that they don't have the lines of an exotic, but hey, I like them. :lol: It's kind of like that hot cheerleader you always wanted to hook up with in high school and you are finally getting your chance at the 15 year reunion. :lol: She might not compare to some of your recent tail, but you still must take the opportunity to partake. :lol:

I think you will change your mind somewhat when I make it "MY" car. Change the rims, tint the windows, etc......I promise you it will be tasteful. ;)

Sorry buddy, no disrespect, but that was never the hot cheerleader. She may have been the ugly bull dyke that could run fast, but thats about it! Nothing could make that car better, id pimp a Prius instead. :icon_mrgreen:

Now lets talk about when your gonna run your G TT!!!!

Sorry buddy, no disrespect, but that was never the hot cheerleader. She may have been the ugly bull dyke that could run fast, but thats about it! Nothing could make that car better, id pimp a Prius instead. :icon_mrgreen:

Now lets talk about when your gonna run your G TT!!!!

:lol: :lol: Hey man, you know what they say about opinions. :P As for the TT G, I need to run the report today, make sure that everything is in order with the boost, get the new tires on the car, dial in everything, then I'll be ready to go. Give me a week or two.

Is it the 87?

1986. Fresh paint, brand new engine, complete suspension replacement, all new bushings, bearings, weatherstripping, built trans + rear end, etc.......unfortunate personal circumstances are forcing the owner to sell it and maybe some other pieces of his collection. He has Harley's, Vettes, etc.......

This guy is the ORIGINAL owner of the car. How many 1986's do you find with that fact? ;')

:lol: :lol: Hey man, you know what they say about opinions. :P As for the TT G, I need to run the report today, make sure that everything is in order with the boost, get the new tires on the car, dial in everything, then I'll be ready to go. Give me a week or two.
Yes I know, I dont really to diss other peoples cars, unless they are Ferraris. That just happens to be a car that irks me. Im sure youll have fun with it.

Yes I know, I dont really to diss other peoples cars, unless they are Ferraris. That just happens to be a car that irks me. Im sure youll have fun with it.

No worries. You have to do a LOT to hurt my feelings. :lol: I know it's old and a lot of my friends and associates think they look like "grandpa cars". :lol: I like it though, and that's all that matters since I'm the one writing the check for it. ;) Grandpa's car or not, it will have 1000whp by the time I'm done with it, so call it whatever you want. I'll just call it f-ing fast!! :lol:

GO GNX OR GO HOME. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

What do these Grand Nationals & GNXs currently go for if they're no-story cars?

GO GNX OR GO HOME. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

What do these Grand Nationals & GNXs currently go for if they're no-story cars?

I wouldn't do a GNX justice. Those are collector cars, and I like performance cars. ;) Ripping apart a GNX to make big horsepower would not be a good move on any level. :P

As for pricing, it really depends on what year the car is, mileage, mods, etc.....Low mileage GNX's will fetch $80,000 range. Standard 86-87 GN's with reasonable mileage in the 40-50k range will fetch 25k if they have been well maintained. The car sold for 17k new, so that's not too bad.

Nice, gotta love their potential. I've always liked them to.

The GN's are true American Legends. I love muscle cars, exotics, even imports like the Supras. I'm a CAR guy, plain and simple. :D

you're crazy haha.

you need to build up a GTR or something next.

I'll let the tuners have a couple years with the car. My power expectations would be unrealistic with a car so new. It WOULD break.

I saw this car the other night; def the best looking GN I've seen..

www.18to1.com

DSC00123.jpg

This is one of my favorites, minus the script on the hood.

328545696pUVNXV_fs.jpg

Excellent an 86 and 87...86 you making as the drag car?

The 86 is a LOT More rare than the 87. There were something like 20k made in 1987 and 5700ish made in 86. I'll keep the 86 the street car.