The legend is gone!

Smash Boy

Didn't realize the FGT has been unavailable at Gotham Dream Cars for so long now...just thought it was tri-state area, but looks like it's florida too.

Damn, their most exciting car is gone. Shame. :-(

Not trying to hijack but why arent prices of used GTs dropping? Instead they are just going up? I was trying to convince my dad that this is a worthy alternative to a 360 or G but they are not depreciating like Id expected. Did they build a small amount?

Of the 4,500 GTs originally planned, approximately 100 were to be exported to Europe, starting in late 2005. An additional 200 were destined for sale in Canada. When production ended in 2006, the full planned lot of 4500 were not produced. Approximately 550 were built in 2004, nearly 1900 in 2005, and just over 1600 in 2006, for a grand total of 4038; however, the final 11 car bodies manufactured by Mayflower Vehicle Systems were disassembled and the frames and body panels sold as service parts.

Yeah, i remember thinking when they came out that in a few years I could get one for a little over $100k. Then the prices jumped. There are some out there that are still in the 150s but it's usually the red with white stripes.

Yeah, i remember thinking when they came out that in a few years I could get one for a little over $100k. Then the prices jumped. There are some out there that are still in the 150s but it's usually the red with white stripes.

I've turned down a lot more than $150 for my car. They are the rage overseas and being sold at a discount to buyers who have any currency other than the dollar!

I've turned down a lot more than $150 for my car. They are the rage overseas and being sold at a discount to buyers who have any currency other than the dollar!

Really? :eusa_think: Im going to need to look overseas for customers. I found 2 for different customers, and that was when prices were still low.

Not trying to hijack but why arent prices of used GTs dropping? Instead they are just going up? I was trying to convince my dad that this is a worthy alternative to a 360 or G but they are not depreciating like Id expected. Did they build a small amount?

You've hijacked...but it's ok...;)

As far as the GT, we non owners may want them to be priced like Vettes, but they give a driving experience on the $300-350k level STOCK, and when you factor in mods, even more.

They look pretty good and have an awesome sound....easily the most underrated six figure car out right now.

• 2 weeks later...

The main factor driving the prices is that current owners (like me) aren't interested in selling. So, here you have a bunch of people that were waiting in the weeds to "get a deal", and still want the cars. The only problem is that the owners aren't willing to let them go. Somebody could offer me exactly what I paid for the car, and I wouldn't take it. I know that I would regret selling the Ford GT, and I think many owners are in the same boat.

The main factor driving the prices is that current owners (like me) aren't interested in selling. So, here you have a bunch of people that were waiting in the weeds to "get a deal", and still want the cars. The only problem is that the owners aren't willing to let them go. Somebody could offer me exactly what I paid for the car, and I wouldn't take it. I know that I would regret selling the Ford GT, and I think many owners are in the same boat.

I agree 100%

As far as selling mine, I'd have to be offered a lot more than I paid for it for me to part with it. I loved it before the pulley change, but now can't live without it after :icon_super: . I too would regret selling if I ever did. That said, I might trade for a different color someday if I ever got tired of the red, but that would be it.

I too would regret selling if I ever did. That said, I might trade for a different color someday if I ever got tired of the red, but that would be it.

My car just sold on f-ing April 1! I jokingly put a number on it (that I thought was unobtainable for a 9200 mile car) and the guy wrote a check. I'm already looking for another one!

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, pisses me off. I told my brother for his birthday last year I was going to rent him the Ford GT for a day and when the time came to do it and I called, I found out some dumb dick wrecked the car.

• 2 weeks later...
My car just sold on f-ing April 1! I jokingly put a number on it (that I thought was unobtainable for a 9200 mile car) and the guy wrote a check. I'm already looking for another one!

Nice!