My new SL 65 AMG Designo

quinty

2358116720_624c017df6_o.jpg

2360501427_e340e24960_o.jpg

Hi there,

I bought a new Mercedes Benz SL 65 AMG Designo. Pearlewhite with a red leather designo interieur, and black carbonfiber.The car is fulloption (AMG Designo), it will have also a lot of options from the SL Back Series that will come in a few months also, but that will be only a coupe and not a roadster. My SL get a 680 horsepowered AMG engine. Speedlimiter is off, so it will be very fast. tha car is coming in july and I can't wait to drive it. The photoshops I made are exactly how my car will look.

Quinty

Looks very nice. :)

I'll buy it from you next year for $80k.

That's what i was exactly thinking...

Nice car btw

Guest skokos

Man thats nice!! But i bet when they come out they will be in 03-04 Murci pric range

To much money for a Benz SL :eusa_think:

Aren't you the guy from "the other forum" who did really nice pshops of the LP560 in various colors? Good work!

Hey Slowpoke,

Yes that's me, thanks for the compliment.

Quinty

So are you getting a blk ed or just some options from one? Where did you order from and what were the options from the blk ed and option numbers? Looks good.

Hey BiturboAMG,

I ordered my new SL 65 AMG Designo directely at AMG in Germany. It's not a black series, because that will be only a coupe, but I wanted an exclusiv coupe/roadster. My car will have a widebody, but not so extremly as the black series.

Thats also a reason I bought an AMG Individual. You can go to AMG and they can build the car you want. It's individual, everything is possible, and it's more exclusiv.

Quinty