Used Veyrons

Allan-Herbie

Finally, forget the Penismobile and get the even more ugly Veyron :lol2:

At least then you won't have to fight with Bernard about the LP640/GTT vs SLR drags :icon_thumleft:

Seriously now, the Veyron rocks, only ugly car I would want! :icon_mrgreen:

Wouldn't expect them to be much cheaper. In Europe they are still €1.1-1.4M with X000km on them. Dunno how many of the classifieds are real though, but that's the ballpark anyway.

I saw two on ebay at the same time about a month ago. One was around $1.8 and the other, I think, was in the area of $1.6 w/o the reserve met. The one that was at $1.8 was the black on black w/ black wheels that had been posted on here before.

There are at least 14 Veyrons for sale in USA now, including 6 used ones.

4x Red/Black

3x Black/Black

2x Blue/Black

2x White/Black

1x Black/Silver

1x Grey/Black

1x Red/Red

Kevin

I was looking for the same thing a few weeks ago out of curiosity. 5-10% less than a new one for the used cars considering they are still being built. When they finish the run, they will probably only go up in price.

my friend was selling his veyron black with red interior and high polished rims.. looks amazing

car was 1 year old with 7600km originaly. Located in Montecarlo.. My other car is also in the same garage.

i can say that the bugatti was a realy nice car to drive and his car was serviced perfectly..

He´s now going to buy a used Enzo , the reason why he was selling his car was nothing

but we talk about many times he says that the bugatti was to fast him and to riskant to park somewhere..

a enzo is his next car what he thinks about..

His Car priced for sale officialy about : 890.000 EURO NET without taxes..

If there was someone lookin for a used one like this

i can connect them with my friend..

Thats no problem for me , it would be nice to became new friends and car enthusiasts to change informations and learn new things...

Nice greets from MC

Ilkan Corekci

I know they have been mentioned because people keep bringing up the all Red one, but Silicon Valley Auto Group has two of them. the Black/Blue one with light tan interior i guess only has a couple hundred miles because the guy who bought it, drove it and brought it back pretty much. they also have the same guys Ferrari F40 sitting in the showroom for sale with 195miles and the original window sticker.

I know they have been mentioned because people keep bringing up the all Red one, but Silicon Valley Auto Group has two of them. the Black/Blue one with light tan interior i guess only has a couple hundred miles because the guy who bought it, drove it and brought it back pretty much. they also have the same guys Ferrari F40 sitting in the showroom for sale with 195miles and the original window sticker.

I saw the black/blue one, any idea how much they wanted for it?

Also, anyone have an idea what the best price is you can get on one if you order it new?

I don't think those are used, I think that's how many miles they come with from the factory. Just guessing though.

I think you're right because both of them at Silicon Valley Auto group had miles on them. The only reason the Black/blue one is considered "used" is because it was titled. Story is the guy basically drove it home, then drove it right back and sold it back to them. Guess the sub 3 second 0-60 g's were a little too much for him to handle!

• 2 weeks later...
I saw the black/blue one, any idea how much they wanted for it?

Also, anyone have an idea what the best price is you can get on one if you order it new?

According to Jack asking $1.65mm but can be had for $1.45mm as per another sales guy....If you order and wait $1.5mm was the number I was told....They are all sitting and with the country going in the direction it is I bet they will do whatever it takes to make a deal happen.

According to Jack asking $1.65mm but can be had for $1.45mm as per another sales guy....If you order and wait $1.5mm was the number I was told....They are all sitting and with the country going in the direction it is I bet they will do whatever it takes to make a deal happen.

Wow that is a steal at 1.5 yet. I've been having quotes of 1.8 or more for an open order. Could you PM me the name of the dealership you got that info from?

Wow that is a steal at 1.5 yet. I've been having quotes of 1.8 or more for an open order. Could you PM me the name of the dealership you got that info from?

1.65 a steal too.

http://www.siliconvalleyautogroup.com/deta..._4-2737220.html

Here is the car they are asking $1.65mm, call the number off their site and ask for Jack.....Call Richard at Lamborghini Troy if you want to place an order, I have always been told $1.5mm was the order price but that could have gone up with the weakeneing dollar....These cars are not moving so if you see one on the ground you want make a lowball offer, they can't do anything except say no:)

http://www.siliconvalleyautogroup.com/deta..._4-2737220.html

Here is the car they are asking $1.65mm, call the number off their site and ask for Jack.....Call Richard at Lamborghini Troy if you want to place an order, I have always been told $1.5mm was the order price but that could have gone up with the weakeneing dollar....These cars are not moving so if you see one on the ground you want make a lowball offer, they can't do anything except say no:)

Thanks Larry!