Haters

Luxeous

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my old AZ neighborhood of median priced homes of around 600-800K, I had my SV, Lotus, Nsx and Ferrari. The neighbors started a rumor that i was the inventor of the Penis pump.

Hater: "To be honest, I'd rather just have my Corrola"

Me: "I suppose you'd rather just have your 3 room apartment than my house too?"

Hater: "I think it was stupid to spend that much money on a car"

Me: "Well you see it's not like Im busting my ass to afford this car. In fact, not only can I afford this one, but if I wanted, I could buy hundreds more. What this car costs to me, is the equivilent of what a gallon of milk would cost you. So when you think about it, it was actualy stupid for you to spend as much as you did on your car, since your probably still paying it off."

Hater: "To be honest, I'd rather just have my Corrola"

Me: "I suppose you'd rather just have your 3 room apartment than my house too?"

Me: "Well you see it's not like Im busting my ass to afford this car. In fact, not only can I afford this one, but if I wanted, I could buy hundreds more. What this car costs to me, is the equivilent of what a gallon of milk would cost you. So when you think about it, it was actualy stupid for you to spend as much as you did on your car, since your probably still paying it off."

I like the ones who condesendgly ask how much you paid for the car. I always reply, damn, I dont remember, I have soo many cars I always forget. i think this car was around 500K (SLR). Youd think I could remember since i have 2 of these.

One time at a stop light (in a F430) there was this one guy in a Pontiac GTO who pulled next to me. He was looking at me while revving his car. On green, he took off really fast, and after a quarter mile a cop pulled him over. Haha, what a dumbass! :)

There is a fantastic pizza place on 27th ave in the grove thats open late, no seats, just a counter outside where you stand and eat, I usually park in front and grab a slice. Last week some asshole homo waits for me to get out of the car and tells his gay buddy, "oh its another rental".

On another note, the grocery store I go to is across the street from the University of Miami, so there is no shortage of hot female students after 5pm. One night I get in the car to go out and buy milk almost at closing time, the parking lot is empty and I pull in next to another car. Just as I'm getting out an incredible looking early twenties blond with MASSIVE tits walks over with a sheepish looking guy of similar age in tow, she says "what do I have to do for you to let my boyfriend sit in your car, anything you want". At this moment I start running through a million different scenarios in my head and consider the logistics of the proposition, then my wife gets out of the car and its over.

I get the "How much does it cost?" ALL the time. It's so annoying. I usually just respond with, "How much does your house cost?"

The one that I have used about 5 or 6 times times to the very common, "If I had the money, I wouldn't waste it on a car" is, "Don't worry, you never will."

Luckily I have had very good luck with interactions as most people that react to the car

are excited and compliment it. I try to give a compliment back to their car if possible or say

something polite back... if someone is rude, I ignore them or try to diffuse the situation instead of saying

something back that might cause a confrontation because the way I see is I am the only one with anything to

loose. Oddly, the only rude people I have come across so far were both driving Mustangs...go figure.

come on guys, im sure the "how much does it cost" and "how fast can it go" are annoying after a while, but its far from being a hater. im sure they just are not enthusiasts and do not know and are just curious.

some of the other ones though are so disrespectful. unless the guy has done something to you, I dont know how anyone can make such disrespectful comments.

I get the "How much does it cost?" ALL the time. It's so annoying. I usually just respond with, "How much does your house cost?"

The one that I have used about 5 or 6 times times to the very common, "If I had the money, I wouldn't waste it on a car" is, "Don't worry, you never will."

HAHAHAHAHA! CLASSIC!!!!!!! "dont worry you never will"

i love that one!

Best reply I have for the "how much does it cost question" is "ALOT". That usually shuts em up. If they ask the same question again, I respond with the same answer.

That's what I usually say. I answered that question thrice today (and yes I said thrice!!!) :lol2:

One day my old man came with and he drove the F430 and I was in the LP640. We parked in the basement of restaurant at the entrance and there are 3 bays between the pillars.

So we took up 3 bays for 2 cars to avoid any door dents(last dent from a parking lot dent costed me $800 to remove on the F430 and it was 1 fifth of on inch big!!!) plus owner insisted, obviously was the only F-car and L-car there. I came back downstairs and thank god I did - there was this guy that had just parked his car(previous shape Audi RS6) on the oppisite side with his wife and 4-5y/o. With this sinister look at my cars.

I ignore him and proceed on getting my jacket out of the Murci and this guy has the nerve to say to my face: "What a bunch of smart asses, just because they think they drive Ferrari's and Lamborghini's they can take up more parking spots than they need to. If the owner wasn't here I'd run my key up and down along the whole car."

I just looked at him and shook my head. WHAT A TOOL! Good example to set for his small son.

One day my old man came with and he drove the F430 and I was in the LP640. We parked in the basement of restaurant at the entrance and there are 3 bays between the pillars.

So we took up 3 bays for 2 cars to avoid any door dents(last dent from a parking lot dent costed me $800 to remove on the F430 and it was 1 fifth of on inch big!!!) plus owner insisted, obviously was the only F-car and L-car there. I came back downstairs and thank god I did - there was this guy that had just parked his car(previous shape Audi RS6) on the oppisite side with his wife and 4-5y/o. With this sinister look at my cars.

I ignore him and proceed on getting my jacket out of the Murci and this guy has the nerve to say to my face: "What a bunch of smart asses, just because they think they drive Ferrari's and Lamborghini's they can take up more parking spots than they need to. If the owner wasn't here I'd run my key up and down along the whole car."

I just looked at him and shook my head. WHAT A TOOL! Good example to set for his small son.

I would have waited until he left and then peed on the Audi's doorhandles...

THe question I get asked the most is "How much did it cost?". "A lot" is always my answer. I always find this question the rudest for some reason, But I don't want to be rude for fear of someone keying the car parked somewhere. I live in a small place and there aren't a lot of white Diablos cruising around.

I pulled up to the post office one day and got out of the car. A cowboy came up and said he really liked the car and wanted to look at it. I said cool, knock yourself out. At that moment some old wanker in a chevy caprice station wagon circa 1984 pulls up really close to the car, gets out, looks at me and says "you must have a small dick to drive a car like that". I couldnt believe it. I squared up to him and was going to bust his fcuking nose, at that point I think he figured he had crossed the line and backed way off apologizing saying he was joking.

Lots of stupid comments about kit cars, I always tell them its got a 4 banger and I paid 8 grand for it.

Anytime anyone has a shocked comment about what a waste of money, I always tell them I won a scratcher lottery ticket and blew all the money on the car. I've used that one a lot.

Tell people its my dads. Tell people it's my wifes. Tell people it belongs to the people who's house I'm babysitting.

I've got to the point where I dread putting fuel in it. I pull up and when you open the doors I kinda feel like a dork. Still I love it, so fcuk em.

Yeah, messing with people is fun too!

-At a gas station some guy said to me: "I thought those things would only run on special fuel, like race or jet fuel" It could not think of anything funny to say, so I just told him I was making due for the evening since there were no gas stations open with special fuel. (not that funny, but a common question)

-I was out in the Viper (its since been sold) a couple summers ago taking the girlfriend to dinner and just out of luck we got a parking spot right by the front door, so we go inside and request a table for two and get a pager... since its nice most people are waiting outside and socializing, so we head outside... the amount of hating that was going on was nuts, so after a minutes I realize that they did not noticed that I drove up in the thing. So, I joined in on the hating! hahahahaha I was making up some of the most ridiculous stuff anyone could think off, and everyone was nodding their head and agreeing!!!

:lol2: thats funny!

All through high school my obtainable dream car was a Mitsubishi 3000gt VR-4, obviously not in the same league as a Lambo but pretty good for the time. So my junior and senior year I worked my a$$ of and bought one. Being 19 at the time and driving a bright red twin turbo sports car in a relitively small town brought its fair share of snide comments. The two which I heard on a common basis were

"He must deal drugs" to which my reply was " yep and buisness is good!". Or there was the always popular,

"must be driving dad's car" which I liked to counter with "No way! You should see what he drives!"

Nice!!!!

If I caught some guy keying my car I think I would loose it.... how big of an asshole do you need to be to go out of your way to destroy somebody's car just because their life sucks so bad. Crazy...

Guy I know has an M3 and a S2000 which is getting highly modified. He knows I'm into Lambo's and one day he explained to me in fine detail why he doesn't like Lambo's and how heavy they are and the rear mount engine is bad for handling, as is having the rear track wider than the front and blah blah blah.

Few weeks later he is telling me that his S2000 is getting a custom bodykit fitted "as wide as a Lambo" and now has rear tyres "as wide as a Lambo". Not realy a hater but it's interesting.