Euro Jalpa purchase

THECARREAPER

Jesus, you sold it already?! Was the gear box bad when you posted those pics?!

car was at Lambo of Washington for 5 weeks, as the seller was having some work done. those pics i posted were of the car as delivered, its clean, and beautiful on the outside, but the trans axle has to be rebuilt, again.

ps, i actually sold the car 7 weeks ago.

been too busy to post on it.

water under the bridge.

car was at Lambo of Washington for 5 weeks, as the seller was having some work done. those pics i posted were of the car as delivered, its clean, and beautiful on the outside, but the trans axle has to be rebuilt, again.

ps, i actually sold the car 7 weeks ago.

been too busy to post on it.

water under the bridge.

DAMN! That car looked fantastic! Sorry to hear about the way it turned out.

What is the latest word on the rims ??? I just got my 86 Jalpa and was considering going to a 17" rim and wider to get that muscle look. Maybe I can take over your ordered rims? What are the particulars of your order??

Glenn Weir

What is the latest word on the rims ??? I just got my 86 Jalpa and was considering going to a 17" rim and wider to get that muscle look. Maybe I can take over your ordered rims? What are the particulars of your order??

Glenn Weir

17x9 rears 17x8 fronts with the correct offset. i do not believe you need to run the factory spacers either. i swear my 85 jalpa did not have the spacers, and the wheels were tucked in too far. the black 83 i had, has the spacers, and i took a few pics of them to get the part number.

i will post them tomorrow. my wheels are supposed to ship this week. will sell them , but i do need to give the buyer of the car the right of first refusal.

thanks for asking.

Sounds good to me....I imagine you have a price and if Joe doesn't want them I would like to know. I just ordered the stock size for my Jalpa as they were the original tires with only 6000 miles on the car and I have to get it inspected to plate it. If a deal is possible for your rims I will need tires...out of curiosity what size were you planning on and what model?

Glenn

Sounds good to me....I imagine you have a price and if Joe doesn't want them I would like to know. I just ordered the stock size for my Jalpa as they were the original tires with only 6000 miles on the car and I have to get it inspected to plate it. If a deal is possible for your rims I will need tires...out of curiosity what size were you planning on and what model?

Glenn

fronts were going to be 235/40/17 rears i think 275/35/17. the 2 sizes were very reasonable, with lots of good tires available from tire rack. wheels are $3200.00 shipped in the USA. i will give them a ring today and see if they shipped them yet.

fronts were going to be 235/40/17 rears i think 275/35/17. the 2 sizes were very reasonable, with lots of good tires available from tire rack. wheels are $3200.00 shipped in the USA. i will give them a ring today and see if they shipped them yet.

Ok..... Let me know what Joe decides and i will consider it.

Glenn

• 3 weeks later...
Any news on the Compomotives??

Glenn

they told me end of the month. they were ordered and paid for on April 17. i will pm you and post pics when they arrive. i wont be getting another Jalpa.

i have had a death in my family and have not spoken to them since the last time i posted.

thanks for reminding me.

i have not been in contact with Joe or had time to work on any of the cars.