1130 all-whp EVO VIII!

JayStyleRacing

In the world of gearheads, there are those who enjoy buying super cars.

Then, there are those who enjoy making them...

One of the major local Chicago tuners, ASS, has gained popularity over the years due to their amazing work with DMS, Mitsu, Nissan, and other project and customer vehicles. Especially their award winning Time Attack EVO VIII.

Now, they've stepped up the level with a drag EVO VIII, that produces 1130 all-wheel hp!

Here's their video:

That is sick.

My buddy is there right now getting his EVO X tuned.

just too bad that with the new EVO X's, the car isn't (at least IMO) the same as the 8-9's....

Agreed. My fav. evo is the evo 6

so what?

??

Why did you post?

It's tiny engine, that produces an insane amount of HP. Give respect where respect is due.

:iamwithstupid: Its a 2.0L engine

so what?

so that it is an amazing car pulling amazing power, and this car is not less fun to drive than any of the lamborghinis that I have/had (yes I have a modded evo too), keyboard warriors and magazine racers like you should hide these pitiful comments

DAMN!

That is sick.

My buddy is there right now getting his EVO X tuned.

How does he like the 10? I've seen a couple driving around but haven't talked to anybody that has driven one yet.

ASS makes some incredible parts. My buddy's evo had a small ASS turbo upgrade with a stroker kit and now he runs consistant 11.9/ 12s. on pump gas and street tires. If you have an evo. ASS is the place for drag setups.

but i really do like the styling of the EVO X's... just wished it still had the heart/soul of the older EVO's:

evo10.jpg

Hey as long as an EVO is better than a STI i'm happy :D

This new EVO wasn't designed for rally. I think thats why it doesn't have that same heart/soul as the older evos.

They do some insane work! We have sold a couple of their turbo kits and theyre great. They also built my Stealth TT before I bought it from the previous owner. Too bad its nowhere near as fast as their Evo!

That is crazy amounts of HP and is an incredible feat they should be proud of. I love the EVO's so it's cool to see someone (especially midwest) bringing down the house.

What else are we supposed to due during the winter, we are locked in for 6 months a year with nothing to do....lets build motors! :D