i need a high end watch fast

hp400

STFU! Go read some of HP's posts. It's one dipshit post after another.

A high end watch for $1000? Please.

How about you calm the fcuk down. To some people $1000 is very high end. There are people who wouldn't spend more than $50 on a watch let alone $1000. I also could careless what his other posts are.

You can get a brand new hamilton for under a grand. I have a Khaki Navy Regatta and i love it. Hamiltons are very well made and are cheap way to get a movement style watch. THey are kind of big, mine is a 44 MM but then again i have a bigger wrist so it doesnt look flashy on me.

How about you calm the fcuk down. To some people $1000 is very high end. There are people who wouldn't spend more than $50 on a watch let alone $1000. I also could careless what his other posts are.

Hp400 went to the wrong place to ask for a "high end" watch worth $1000. He should realize that this is Lambo Power. A good amount of members are loaded and these people have different perspective of what's expensive compared to average people. I'm sure he knew before he even started the thread that he's not gonna get the answer he's looking yet he still decided to waste not only his time but also others' and start the thread.

That said, I'm going to give you a very good piece of advice. It's up to you if you want to take it. Here goes- as much as you think you might need a "high end" watch, you don't. Not at your age and at your stage in life. It's nice that you are thinking of a good timepiece, as your generation is foregoing watches all together and using the clock in their cell phones and PDA instead. I'm assuming that $1000 is a lot of money to you. It's still a lot of money to me. All you're going to do is make yourself a walking target for some other kid to roll you and take the Rolex, perhaps getting yourself shot in the process. Put that money aside and take $100 and buy a "regular" watch. Invest the rest. If you are trying to impress someone with that watch, don't. They're not worth hanging around with if that's how they measure you- by your money. Money does not make a man. (And btw- just so you know in the future, a high-end watch starts at around $100K and goes up from there as stated earlier). Take some of that time you are going to use from posting and read up in our watch section- there's some interesting info.

I agree.

At this point in your life, $1000 is way more important than an expensive watch. If you want to be flashy, you better have the money to back yourself up. Besides, if you get a "high end" watch now, there's nothing you will have to look forward later in life. The whole fun of buying and enjoying these luxiries is knowing you worked for it and you earned it. And just because you can afford it, doesn't mean you should get it. Get a Movado. Still a very nice watch. Save the really expensive watch for later.

Erik G.

-Sorry for double post. I couldn't edit the post above.

I think Beachbummed gave you the best advice you could POSSIBLY have asked for, and it is part of a very, very, smart mindset to have at your age. Read up in the business section and start learning the concept of "delaying gratification", i think it will help you out alot in life. (NOTE: "READ" for now, not "POST").

That being said, i think Jeff was right about alot of other members not having the same patience that beachbummed did in light of some of your recent posts! :lol2:

As another member mentioned, you may want to look into Movados. When I got my first "real" job out of college (and felt RICH for a few months afterwards till I got used to the jump in pay over my previous job at Home Depot :lol2: lol), I went to Macys and bought a beautiful Movado on clearance for $600 bucks. They are very classy looking watches, and at the time, it felt like a Rolex to me.

I am proud to say, that watch was the last "show-off" thing I have bought for myself. Once I stopped caring about portraying that "facade of wealth-PHXMJ" that so many of my friends live by, I started seeing the BIG picture. And I realized that by planning ahead now, someday I may be able to buy anything I desire. :)

a $1000 watch will not get you laid.

hahahaha

you better off saving up and buying a more expensive watch later than a piece of crap now