Zr1 allocation announced. Price quote---

Assman

I don't see what everyone is making a fuss about. I'd give them 200K, gladly. It's worth it, you're getting such historically significant horsepower here, it would frankly be stupid not to pay 85K over sticker for this car. As a matter of fact, I'd give them 300K, maybe even my first born, oh, oh, and I'd probably suck them off in the dealership copy room too, it's the least we all could feel fortunate enough to offer for such an inspired piece of art.

This must be a joke. $200K for a POS? It looks just like every other POS. Only a jackass would buy this unless he's just a collector. You spend all this money in developing an incredible car, and you can't get a cool design. What a joke.

Seriously, couldn't they at least factory rebody it with a supercar body?

I don't see what everyone is making a fuss about. I'd give them 200K, gladly. It's worth it, you're getting such historically significant horsepower here, it would frankly be stupid not to pay 85K over sticker for this car. As a matter of fact, I'd give them 300K, maybe even my first born, oh, oh, and I'd probably suck them off in the dealership copy room too, it's the least we all could feel fortunate enough to offer for such an inspired piece of art.

What is so significant about it?

What is so significant about it?

There is NO way you didnt pick up the sarcasm in that post..please tell me you are kidding.

What would be a reasonable markup over 120k (assumeing that's sticker) that someone would pay for this car? My guess is this car could go for 150k easily?

What would be a reasonable markup over 120k (assumeing that's sticker) that someone would pay for this car? My guess is this car could go for 150k easily?

With only 2k being made, stupidity and the skies are the only limits.

With only 2k being made, stupidity and the skies are the only limits.

Now I don't see 200k being reasonable, but 640 hp, carbon brakes, cf roof...

it's just a chevy, but it's one hell of a chevy and does have a following.

Now I don't see 200k being reasonable, but 640 hp, carbon brakes, cf roof...

it's just a chevy, but it's one hell of a chevy and does have a following.

Buy one if you want one. You only live once! Just don't cry into your sleeves when you see a G motor on by. :) Or glimpse the fuzzy blur of a TTG howling past you on full boost; you'd be able to delight in knowing that the burble of your exhaust would be similar to that of a 1500 Chevy truck. :icon_mrgreen:

Buy one if you want one. You only live once! Just don't cry into your sleeves when you see a G motor on by. :) Or glimpse the fuzzy blur of a TTG howling past you on full boost; you'd be able to delight in knowing that the burble of your exhaust would be similar to that of a 1500 Chevy truck. :icon_mrgreen:

im not getting one, just curious. I'm getting a G fo sure.

Being that this car is built for boost. There will be several of the 2000 cars built over the 1000hp mark and they are also lighter than the GTT. GTT is obviously way cooler of a car, but not as exclusive :icon_mrgreen:

Well pricing was announced this morning...base price is $103,300. Not sure what option pricing is, probably gonna be looking at $110,000 fully built out.

103300 incl destination. 1700 GGT, plus the only 2 options, whatever the interior upgrade price is and then the wheel price (i'd personally not get chrome wheels).

Mine too, but of course in deference to Matt, talk to him first and if his is taken or whatever then you can buy mine.

Probably the same news with all the zr-1's if you get in within the next 2 weeks or so you can choose the color and options. Rumor has it that cyber gray is out though because they ran out of the paint. Who knows in the next 2 weeks if that will continue.

The car's are all supposed to be built in late June-into August.

Daddy needs mo money to put toward the Gallardo. LOL.

Well if anyone is interested, mine is for sale. I will hopefully be taking delivery in August. If you are truly serious, you can send me a deposit and order whatever way you want it.

What's the price?

I am totally disappointed that any chevy make would warrant 3 pages of remarks on a lambo site. You should all be ashamed. Having said that, I would like to know what both of these would be ZR1 allocation holders are asking for their units?

As I have said before; it doesn't matter how good it looks or if it does 0-180 in 3.4 seconds; at the end of the day, you will be driving a pile of steaming horse shit otherwise known as Chevrolet. It's not worth it's weight douche bags.

:iamwithstupid:

200k pos.... Does it come with 150k cash in the glovebox? It will be fun to see the look on the rednecks faces when they come to pick on my lowly Gallardo.

:icon_mrgreen:

I might be interested. MH i already sent you a PM, but if there is someone else, then gasman wouldnt mind being on your list as long as its MSRP+tax etc ;)

I havent completely made up my mind, I am really split, but would consider it really hard..

Thanks.

Well, the car I'm spec'ing out with be $122,850 when it's all said and done. Thats $102,450 plus the $850 doc fee plus $1700 ggt. Then $10,000 for 3ZR option and $2000 for chrome wheels bring us to $117,000 then I pay $5850 tax.

So...if you are really interested PM me and we'll talk.

Also, if you check EBAY, two have already sold. One for $50,100.99 over and the other for $41,100.00 over sticker.

Honestly, I would much rather invest my money in a less reliable, costly to service, Euro make. Best of luck with the sale though.

I dunno 122, is really getting up there in price... yes it fast, but come on, it looks just like reg Plastic mess-06 which can be bought back of msrp and modded for far less than the cost of the Zr1... for far less.

I dunno 122, is really getting up there in price... yes it fast, but come on, it looks just like reg Plastic mess-06 which can be bought back of msrp and modded for far less than the cost of the Zr1... for far less.

I didn't think this arguement still existed.

"Yes, a 997 TT is fast, but come on, it looks like a reg Carerra which can be bought back of msrp and modded for far less than the cost of a 997 TT...for far less". Out of all people, I know YOU know better..:)

But, I do agree that 120K for a Vet is a lot.

ZR1 is going to be bad ass. I can't wait to get mine and flip it for 30K profit..lol