My Urraco is finally on the road! For not to long!

Skogens Baron

someone run into me in Oslo.. Not a big dent but it has do be repainted and check the mounting of the front bumber. no dents in the bumper so i was lucky.

A nother problem is no present tough.. The engine started to get hot and i had some white smoke. The next day when i tryed to start the engine it wouldnt turn.. It was water in two of the cylinders on the front row. A blown head gasket. Not exactly what i needed now after having major service last summer.. Not sure what happens right now!

best regards Daniel

Those shorts are soooooo gay.

• 2 months later...

when i'm replacing the head gasket i might want to change some other oil seals on the car. Does anybody know where to find a complete set of gaskets? Head gaskets is the most important one.

I allso have to know the torque of the bolts.

soon it will shine like a beauty again ;)

best regards

Daniel Skulstadberg

GT Car Parts.

Not sure but Chad Bolles may deal with other parts than the Countach.

when i'm replacing the head gasket i might want to change some other oil seals on the car. Does anybody know where to find a complete set of gaskets? Head gaskets is the most important one.

Daniel Skulstadberg

try sangalli guarnizioni in Italy

I allso have to know the torque of the bolts.

soon it will shine like a beauty again ;)

best regards

Daniel Skulstadberg

GT car parts has always had what I needed for the Jalpa. Water pump rebuild kit, Water pump to engine gasket, smog pump belt to name a few.

• 10 months later...

Anyone know if the Cylinder Head bolts have to be tightened after engine has been driven some after changing head gasket? Seems to be impossible with the engin in car..

In my car its allso no seal in the cyllinder liners.. just metal against metal.. is that right?

cheers

Daniel

Glad you explained that. I was going to email you asking how yours fit.

Basically they are selling Jalpa systems as Urracos. It will work with a 3.0 liter Urraco, Silhouette. But how much of a demand for that? Pretty much none.

So I am sending back the Stebro system AND my original system plus the crossover pipe. Then they will be able to take care of the majority of the Urraco, the p250.

At first I was pretty pissed off but I guess I'm happy to help out their future Urraco owners

Stebro had usually very competitive prices for vintage lambo exhausts but i cannot comment on quality

Peter, aside from the fitting issue, what is your opinion on the urraco exhaust?

See my fchat post.