Another reason why the Ford GT ROCKS....

Smash Boy

i'm not knock it because it's a for. i actually like the car. i just don't think that it's what you guys are hyping it up to be. it a great car, i won't take away from that. but you can get many other cars that are just as fast, exotic, easy to mod, etc. for the same price or less. if i am so wrong in my statements, than explain to me why?

justin

Explain to you why"? That is like explaining why I like a certain model of watch versus another. In case you don't realize it, opinions of cars are SUBJECTIVE. Yes, that's right, it's not science, it's not numbers on paper, it's not what some writer says in a magazine. Why should I have to explain to you "why" the car is great?

As for it not "being what we hype it up to be", again, that is your SUBJECTIVE OPINION. Do I care about your opinion? Mmm, no. Should you care about mine? No.

Let me play your game for a moment. You said that you can "get many other cars that are just as fast, exotic, easy to mod, etc. for the same price or less." Enlighten us, and explain to me "how".

Explain to you why"? That is like explaining why I like a certain model of watch versus another. In case you don't realize it, opinions of cars are SUBJECTIVE. Yes, that's right, it's not science, it's not numbers on paper, it's not what some writer says in a magazine. Why should I have to explain to you "why" the car is great?

As for it not "being what we hype it up to be", again, that is your SUBJECTIVE OPINION. Do I care about your opinion? Mmm, no. Should you care about mine? No.

Let me play your game for a moment. You said that you can "get many other cars that are just as fast, exotic, easy to mod, etc. for the same price or less." Enlighten us, and explain to me "how".

Oh jesus, I just read the post above where the guy admits to owning a Fiero. And here I was writing all this crap above. What a fcuking joke. Sorry, I'm a little edgy today.

I take it back, please don't explain anything more to me. Enjoy your Fiero.

dude my first car is tucked away, behind a shed. i've ridden in the ford gt, and 6.0 diablo, as well as a 5.7 vt roadster. i thought the lambo's were much more impressive. the gt is the pinicle of ford, and a decent car at that, i was much more inpressed with the 6.0.

like i said before, to compair a fiero to any of the above cars is a waste of time. i have a some a what informed opinion, and i am trying to learn more. why poke fun because i bought a car 8 years ago. think what you want of me, but i am not pantera. i did at on point like fiero's, i don't care for them any more. there are many cars that i liked at one point, and don't any more. you can honestly say that you have never bought a car and then didn't like it anymore.

like i said think what you want, i meant no ill intent to any one. i am just another car enthusiast, and i love cars in general, of all kinds. i did like the ford gt, i just think, like alan said, there are much better bang for buck cars out there.

justin

• 2 months later...

the only thing I don't like on the GT is all the cut lines, other than that, the car is fantastic.

FGT - the only car where you can hold your hands off the wheel while accelerating at full throttle from 205 - 220 mph :D

and then again from 180 down to 140 under hard braking :D (Hit 232 mph on that run btw)

I love my Gallardo... the LP640s I have driven.. and all the other supercars I have experienced but nothing compares to the high speed stability of this car...

( disclaimer - I have not driven an Enzo or Veyron lol )

Still, pretty damn impressive :D

Hands_Off.wmv

FGT - the only car where you can hold your hands off the wheel while accelerating at full throttle from 205 - 220 mph :D

and then again from 180 down to 140 under hard braking :D (Hit 232 mph on that run btw)

I love my Gallardo... the LP640s I have driven.. and all the other supercars I have experienced but nothing compares to the high speed stability of this car...

( disclaimer - I have not driven an Enzo or Veyron lol )

Still, pretty damn impressive :D

Cool vid!

• 3 weeks later...
Guess you missed the part about what kind of power the car makes...

HAHAHAHA....wrong guy to be talking to about a car "lacking power." If his GTs (yes plural) lack power, then almost every car ever made lacks power!