This is one awesome FGT

Guest skokos

Guest skokos

I found this on eliteautosllc.com,love it!!

2006 Ford GT in TUNGSTEN with SILVER Stripes. ALL OPTIONS! Plus another $70k in MODS. 1000+ HP

HEFFNER TWIN TURBO KIT producing 1000+ HP with c16 Fuel OR 862 HP on 93 Pump gas

Custom 3 Piece HRE wheels. Black Centers with polished LIPS and INNER BARRELS. 19inch in front 20 inch in rear. Michelin PS2 Tires.Lowered 1 inch, Trans Cooler, Stillen LOW DUST performance brake pads.

Ford Racing BORLA Exhaust¸ Rear Bumper Delete¸ Carbon Exhaust Surround¸ Chrome Brace bars over motor¸ custom painted intake and valve covers.

Custom made Filler caps¸ K&N filters¸ Custom made side stripes with GT1000 logo¸ Custom Red pin striping¸ Clear Bra¸ Llumar window tint , custom smoked taillights and marker lights.

Custom painted interior pieces including center console¸ door panels¸ etc. Custom IPOD hookup¸ short throw shifter with custom MOMO shift knob.

4527_4.JPG

4536_4.JPG

454e_4.JPG

4563_4.JPG

457b_4.JPG

45dd_4.JPG

463a_4.JPG

468c_4.JPG

4732_4.JPG

4764_4.JPG

4797_4.JPG

47da_4.JPG

I found this on eliteautosllc.com,love it!!

Gotta love this one... never thought the FGT would grow upon me... I certainly need one now....

BTW the Elite guys seem to have many GT's on offer.

Guest skokos

They say they are the largest volume ford gt retailer in the world!

The Ford GT the Porsche carrera GT are two cars that have REALLY grown on me lately...They never did much for me before

Very nice. I caravaned up to a Viper event this weekend in MD with a white/blue striped Heffer TT GT. Awesome cars. If the price ever went down, i'd consider one.

Very nice. I caravaned up to a Viper event this weekend in MD with a white/blue striped Heffer TT GT. Awesome cars. If the price ever went down, i'd consider one.

I'm with you on that one.... no downward price movement at the moment but you can see a slight devaluation on cars with some milage. Might take another couple of years for the price to come down by a considerable amount.

On the other hand with higher demand from Asia (lately some FGT's already have found their way in that direction) we could wait forever for this price drop.

I'm with you on that one.... no downward price movement at the moment but you can see a slight devaluation on cars with some milage. Might take another couple of years for the price to come down by a considerable amount.

On the other hand with higher demand from Asia (lately some FGT's already have found their way in that direction) we could wait forever for this price drop.

I think the bigger issue here is the fact that just over 4k were made and only 101 were ever exported. With the dollar being so weak, so many of the GTs are being exported out of the US to the middle east, europe, s america,etc. For the performance, looks and relative rarity (compared to a 430, LP640, Gallardo) its a good value. Plus those cars are continually produced leading to more depreciation. I think prices continue to go higher. Supply/demand will be the driver in the long run but given totaled cars and exported cars supply is only going down in the US and demand for these cars only increases for the most part. Alot of GTs are being stored as well. Finally, given Fords financial woes there will not be another new GT for a long while.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
They say they are the largest volume ford gt retailer in the world!

The Ford GT the Porsche carrera GT are two cars that have REALLY grown on me lately...They never did much for me before

Same here, except I've liked them from the get-go. :)

Winning the lottery, those would be my two first choices I think. Then sprinkle a little Lambo in there somewhere!! :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That car is hot. The guy, Shelby, that runs that place sells the shit out of those cars. I would not doubt if he was the number one guy in the world selling them. I remember seeing like 15-20 of them on his site at once about a year and a half ago.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can anyone give me the story on this Roadster?: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Ford-G...1QQcmdZViewItem

And this one makes me allmost wet my self: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Ford-G...1QQcmdZViewItem :icon_super:

Contact Shelby Smith at Elite Motors. He is a supporting vendor on the FGT forum website and has sold many FGTs.

http://www.eliteautosllc.com/vehicles.php/mode/view/id/175