2005 Bentley ?'s Comments... Please

kmr

Looking at a low mileage 2005 Bentley Continental GT.

First off any known problems with the '05's? Are extended warranties available? Differences between the years... power, options etc? Does ~119k seem reasonable for a car with 7000 miles?

Also what are the center console buttons aside from the obvious seat heat and suspension? Thanks guys

CGTCenter.jpg

I was just coming on here to post a thread like this for you! (not to mention to feed my curiosity!) If i had to guess i would assume that button is for a rear spoiler but I dont remember seeing any on the CGT's

Said it many times before:

Classy, fast and solidly built but with an insatiable thirst. Doesn't feel as grand & majestic as the Arnage still good nevertheless. A very small handful of cars have electrical gremlins but much much less than all previous models. And not good on resale value. Buttons are for the rear spoiler.

Allan, you seem to love the Bentley GT. Anything in particular? Also stupid ?, but do the 2005's have cup holders? Any idea. Just trying to finalize my deal on a '05.

Allan, you seem to love the Bentley GT. Anything in particular? Also stupid ?, but do the 2005's have cup holders? Any idea. Just trying to finalize my deal on a '05.

I love the GT. Inmo it is one of the best used car buys available. Fantastic car.

But where are the cupholders in the damn thing. I cant find them in any pictures, but i nkow they are listed as a standard feature...

But where are the cupholders in the damn thing. I cant find them in any pictures, but i nkow they are listed as a standard feature...

I dont remember. I think they pop out on the dash.

For 119K it's a killer deal. A lot of value for your money.

Cup holders are right below the picture you posted. It is actually one cup holder and the wood trim rolls back to reveal it so if it is closed you won't see it.