Official Shitty Lamborghini Kit Car and Replica Thread

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a lambo limo mentioned before - probably was a replica

I am sure it isn't a replica. Look at the bodywork; SE30 panels. A replica would almost certianly use cheaper standard Diablo parts.

I am sure it isn't a replica. Look at the bodywork; SE30 panels. A replica would almost certianly use cheaper standard Diablo parts.

The site you got the photos from tells you it's a replica and who built it, whats the question then?

The site you got the photos from tells you it's a replica and who built it, whats the question then?

Oh so it does, haha. I just read it.

Replica or not, it still makes me question the sanity of these people...

i dont see why everyone seems to hate it?

surely it beats a 300C for a limo?

isnt there a company in the US that also has a 360 Limo (an actual 360), and they were going to do a Murci Limo? what ever happened to them?

A Lamborghini is mean't to stay standard or near to standard. A 300C is a (fairly) normal car that you can get away with massively moding.

isnt there a company in the US that also has a 360 Limo (an actual 360), and they were going to do a Murci Limo? what ever happened to them?

yeah i agree, maybe we have different tastes here in Oz. If it can fly like the one in "Team America" then even better!

you are discussing a replica, best to just cut your losses on this one.

[/quote\]

Yes. Although I still don't see why anyone would want a car that looks like a heavily lengthened Lamborghini.

Yes. Although I still don't see why anyone would want a car that looks like a heavily lengthened Lamborghini.

I don't know who owns that car, but I would imagine it was built for a limo company. In addition to the standard limos many companies in the US also have "unique" limos. They not only attract attention to the company, but they are very popular rentals.

I will have to admit it is a unique limo for sure.If i had a choice between renting a standard limo and the diablo limo i would take the diablo.Limos are usually kinda boring looking but the diablo is cool.

OMG!! :gay:

I want to punch those 2 guys in the faces.

Even if they were selling ShamWow's or George Foreman grills or whatever, I want to punch them.

• 1 month later...
I'm still working on mine. It is coming along great though.

chinese_lamborghini_640_06.jpg

Sorry for acting like a dick and bumping and old thread, but please don't mock that car.It was built by a regular car mechanic, that too under 3000$, and from scratch.

http://www.odditycentral.com/auto/chinese-...amborghini.html

I know it barely resembles a Gallardo, but honestly, I respect that guy.