Official Shitty Lamborghini Kit Car and Replica Thread

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Murci looks very real... those wheels are authentic. I doubt those going the kit car route are going to buy authentic wheels. The only thing that looks retarded are the mirrors, but I am not sure if that's just how Murci mirrors look.

The replica worlds BALLER!

100_0271.jpg

Thats a Parallel Designs Countach isnt it? to be honest, if that car is properly setup, with the right motor, right transmission, that car would be loads of fun to drive. Id drive it.

The UK guys got it right, their CT replica parts (flares, front bumper, decklid, hood etc are actually interchangable with the real car), after all some of the original parts were fiber glass as well. Based on the look of this CT kit, it looks like a stripped down real CT, as I see it the flares, scoops, etc fit just like the original.

lifted_roof.jpg

The UK guys got it right, their CT replica parts (flares, front bumper, decklid, hood etc are actually interchangable with the real car), after all some of the original parts were fiber glass as well. Based on the look of this CT kit, it looks like a stripped down real CT, as I see it the flares, scoops, etc fit just like the original.

lifted_roof.jpg

Exactly. now picture having something that looked spot on, with the poundability of say a Turbocharged Viper where you could do massive burnouts down the road and do things to it you never fathomed in a real CT. Or cruising down the highway waiting for the smartass Plastic mess-06 owner to come up on you in hopes of embarassing you, when you absolutely blow his doors off. It would look like a scene from Cannonball Run. The problem is, building something like that would cost you more than a real Countach.

The problem is, building something like that would cost you more than a real Countach.

Exactly, the company that built the best CT replicas (with chassis by noble) actually went out of business because the cars were too expensive. The hack kit car builders won't pay for quality.

Exactly, the company that built the best CT replicas (with chassis by noble) actually went out of business because the cars were too expensive. The hack kit car builders won't pay for quality.

Exactly. Take for example the Ultima. That car shatters every street car known to man for a 100K. Picture that, with a nice CT body and interior on it. With good a/c it would inmo be far more fun to drive than a real CT. Im not advocating buying a fake CT, as i would never(unless someone else built it, no expense spared and was giving it away) but lets face it, a real CT leaves ALOT to be desired in terms of fit, finish etc. It in itself is very kitcar like.

I wish they would leave the Countach alone.

This is Pantera's signature thread.

damn what a piece of shit!

I LOVE blue Countachs.....

:rant: :puke: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :gay: :eusa_think: :eusa_wall: :eusa_sick: :eusa_doh:

but that thing????