posted the Ford GT police chase video on streetfire

robiferretti

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the brightest people, even more so for publishing it.

If they get busted I would assume definite jail time and the car will be impounded for some time.

I would assume it cant be too difficult to track these guys down.

Anybody know how it turned out?

What are those things mounted horizantally about 3/4's up the windscreen on each side?

The things on the windscreen were police lights, and they did not get caught in that particular clip. They did however get caught on the west coast which also has some funny commentary.

The things on the windscreen were police lights, and they did not get caught in that particular clip. They did however get caught on the west coast which also has some funny commentary.

Police lights???? WTF???

Police lights???? WTF???

Yup, I think there is a video clip somewhere from the start of bullrun with the car in full light action.

Not much to be proud of.

:iamwithstupid:

Driving fast has its time and place, there was some pretty stupid driving going on there considering the traffic.

Fun to watch, but stupid to do. Almost all police chases end up in a crash. The police are trained for this . The goal is to get close enough to see the fleeing car, tail him, give him enough rope & he will hang himself. Your chances of getting away are soooo slim (especially in a car that sticks out). Hurt someone else and you will ruin your life.

:iamwithstupid:

Driving fast has its time and place, there was some pretty stupid driving going on there considering the traffic.

Somewhere along the line some poor innocent driver will get killed just like it happenned at the gumball last year or maybe 2 years ago.Then it will stop looking funny.

All these runs have become the playground of asshole show offs who drive like absolute idiots on public roads.I am not trying to be a hypocrit as i do speed a lot but not in and out of traffic at over 100 miles an hour and not on the shoulder.

Somewhere along the line some poor innocent driver will get killed just like it happenned at the gumball last year or maybe 2 years ago.Then it will stop looking funny.

All these runs have become the playground of asshole show offs who drive like absolute idiots on public roads.I am not trying to be a hypocrit as i do speed a lot but not in and out of traffic at over 100 miles an hour and not on the shoulder.

I agree

but how big of an ass must the cop be to continue to chase someone in a situation like this where the driver is not only driving crazy, but soooooooo far ahead the cop has no chance of getting him short of the radio

Ild be pissed as hell to be hit or have someone I know, or anyone for that matter, hit because the cop couldnt put his ego in check.

both are wrong

but it is fun to watch

its like Grand Theft Auto

(video game)

I agree

but how big of an ass must the cop be to continue to chase someone in a situation like this where the driver is not only driving crazy, but soooooooo far ahead the cop has no chance of getting him short of the radio

Ild be pissed as hell to be hit or have someone I know, or anyone for that matter, hit because the cop couldnt put his ego in check.

both are wrong

but it is fun to watch

(video game)

Cops thrive on this bullshit.They want to show people what bad asses they are.

I agree

both are wrong

but it is fun to watch

(video game)

I highly doubt the cop was driving as fast and doing what they were. He was probably pursing at a safe pace and manner while calling ahead. I highly doubt he was cutting people off at very high speeds and driving on the shoulder.

Thought there would be cops next to the road, when I was in the states every few miles I saw a cop standing next to it.

So I would think it's quite easy to get caught.