posted the Ford GT police chase video on streetfire

robiferretti

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idiots.

Just pull over! Then it's over, get some tickets or even be inconvinienced and have to go to the barracks for and hour or two. So what. Beats whats going to happen or could have happened.

Dumb.

Takes a lot of balls to pull that shit of. Nonethelless I enjoyed watching it. The GT sounds like a proper muscle car.

Somewhere along the line some poor innocent driver will get killed just like it happenned at the gumball last year or maybe 2 years ago.Then it will stop looking funny.

All these runs have become the playground of asshole show offs who drive like absolute idiots on public roads.I am not trying to be a hypocrit as i do speed a lot but not in and out of traffic at over 100 miles an hour and not on the shoulder.

It's one to race at high speeds among a traffic of racers, because at some point all of their behaviors are predictable [outside of competition] because they are all trained and forced to drive the cars in a strategic and unified manner...

In traffic, people react according to their personalities, state of mind, or spontaneously. That truck could have seen him coming and, like a dick, hit his brakes, the car to the right could have gotten over without signaling, a deer or some obstruction in the road could have caught the drivers ahead off guard and cause a series of harsh braking and slowing....all would have been factors in a possible fatal accident as the GT sped off.

Probably the #1 killer in traffic is a driver who relies on his/her assumptions and confidence. The higher the speed, the more deadly those assumptions and confidence are.

:eusa_naughty:

:eusa_think:

Why is it that the vast majority of these dumbass driving videos originate from the the Tri-State area around NYC???? Boys and girls, if you want to be a true badass, take your whip to the track and bust out a fast lap!! Or at the very least find a long stretch of open road!!

It looks a little strange to me, they were definitely speeding and lane stradling, but when they reach the officer, the radar went off a little too early(like he tried lasering someone else), lasers are very precise and need to be point straight on target which doesn't look like they where when the V1 went off (laser feature on v1's suck BIG TIME, only KA is good), and by the look of the video, they were going with traffic speed. (85mph) or so, so what would the problem be to get pulled over? And by looking at the video, if the cop wanted to catch up to someone running, they most likely would, even if they had to drive off the side of the road speeding 100+ as they are stupid like that, and want to catch everybody who doesn't obey them. They were stuck in too much traffic to outrun a cop IMO.

WTF would anybody try and out run the cops?? :eusa_think:

for fun and adrenaline rush, never had so much adrenaline like when I was driving away from the police around europe :D

Biggest upper and downer and upper.......running from the cops on a bike with 20 other people.....then gettin caught 5 miles down the road........then being that I was the one that got blocked in and the only one out of the 20 that stopped and I laid my bike down earlier in the day(minor scrapes)....the cops let me off cause I stopped and said tell all my boys if they see them driving that fast again they're impoundin the bikes and they're gettin locked up.....oh yeah and I was clocked at 147 and they said we were still accelerating!!! Last time I ever ran!!!

(laser feature on v1's suck BIG TIME, only KA is good)

The V1 is the best out of the radar detectors on laser actually, but it's still not very effective.

BTW, I enjoyed watching the video, but it was dangerous/stupid. Luckily no one got hurt. :)

Is that Noah driving?

Exhilerating to watch, although I can't say I fully endorse it. While I'm no one's moral judge, I wouldn't want to be in any one of the passenger cars there.

Thanks,

Chris

I got hit by laser the other day and V1 did not even go off. Got pulled over for 90mph in 60mph zone. It was in one of those bullshit areas on I-75 where construction had ended, all lanes were opened back up, but speed limit hadn't changed back to 70 yet.

I got hit by laser the other day and V1 did not even go off. Got pulled over for 90mph in 60mph zone. It was in one of those bullshit areas on I-75 where construction had ended, all lanes were opened back up, but speed limit hadn't changed back to 70 yet.

That's because the beam is so small/narrow that if you are hit directly (front bumper/lights) it won't pick it up. The beam can reflect of cars or objects and hit your V1 if you are lucky to give you a warning.

About to put the Passport 9500ci in my Murci and 760. Already have it in my Denali and it is the best laser jammer/radar detector set up I've ever tried.

• 1 year later...

Fudge, I just got pulled over 96 in a 60.

Grrr I hate pigs

lol sadly it was my fault cuz was with a bunch of girls in a DD Lexus.

:iamwithstupid:

Driving fast has its time and place, there was some pretty stupid driving going on there considering the traffic.

Ya and the going on the shoulder repeatedly. Retarded. Good way to get more than likely someone else killed and/or yourself and your buddy. Don't know how much the ticket would have been but just take the ticket instead of someones life.

• 4 months later...

This is a nearly weekly occurence here in Jackson (minus the d'baggery), the difference is bikes rather than cars. The MS highway patrol, Madison county sheriffs , and a few others have developed a bit of a vendetta for local motorcycle drivers. I'm sure its a few idiots that spawned it but now all of us are paying the price. We have a group of about 40 bikes that ride once a week late at night and almost every week we end up chased in some way by the local police orgs I mentioned. Its driving more and more people away from the ride of course.

Sorry, guys doing this are amateurs. Crappy radios, no scanners, horrible lights. If you're going to do serious illegal activity - do it right! Not to mention, driving like that is only going to attract more attention. Go watch Alex Roy's videos, read his book. That man knows how to speed and evade, and still do it "safely."

Sorry, guys doing this are amateurs. Crappy radios, no scanners, horrible lights. If you're going to do serious illegal activity - do it right! Not to mention, driving like that is only going to attract more attention. Go watch Alex Roy's videos, read his book. That man knows how to speed and evade, and still do it "safely."

Alex Roy is a douchebag.

Hope he gets hit by a bus.

Strange, i met him and thought he was super nice.

Alex Roy is a douchebag.

Hope he gets hit by a bus.