AllanLambo's Heffner Gallardo Twin Turbo! Pics, dyno

Allan-Herbie

Hey I heard a rumor your gonna be leaving here in miami for a bit is that true??? If so i want a ride and to meet you in person finally haha, i gotta see one of these beasts in person already.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Allan! It just needs a SL Wing (Please tell Jason I'm still waiting for mine :icon_mrgreen: ) white sidemarkers and a bit more lowering in the back and we might have the worlds nicest yellow Gallardo :icon_thumleft:

Needs a big ol blue bottle in the front

I REALLY wouldn't be surprised to see one there soon. :icon_mrgreen:

That what your boyfriend tells you?

Wow, that was original. You come up with that yourself????? :icon_thumleft:

Yes, it is the Braille 15lb.

Yup I saved about 11kgs switching to it. Downside is that it will only last for 4 days tops.

Yup I saved about 11kgs switching to it. Downside is that it will only last for 4 days tops.

I bought the trickle charger for it to keep it plugged in..

I bought the trickle charger for it to keep it plugged in..

Where does it hook up to?

Where does it hook up to?

the trickle charger will keep a steady flow to the battery while the car isn't being used. i had a battery trickle charger on the LOTUS too when it had the braille

Spoke with Jason today... and they started to tune my car for race gas..... as of now ...............................930rwhp! However, as you may remember my car had a 1/2 a tank of gas in it. So Jason said he will drive it a bit, get the gas level down, then fill up with race gas...... and TUNE SOME MORE!!!!!!! :eusa_dance:

Spoke with Jason today... and they started to tune my car for race gas..... as of now ...............................930rwhp! However, as you may remember my car had a 1/2 a tank of gas in it. So Jason said he will drive it a bit, get the gas level down, then fill up with race gas...... and TUNE SOME MORE!!!!!!! :eusa_dance:

Nice, how much more hp do you want?

u better break 1000rwhp allan!

Its not a problem to break 1000rwhp. Making sure you get the proper blend of useable power and traction is most important. Having 1000rwhp and not being able to put it down wont mean a thing...

Allan,

what psi of boost did the car make this number??

Good Number , Btw..

Jerry..