My New GT

peakcompletions

Bought this pristine Solid Black 06 GT from Chris Moody on the Ford Gt board about a month ago and finally was able to get some pics of the car... The Car is AWESOME!!! Only 64 original miles on the car, the original fuel in the tank and not a scratch on her :cheers:

I spent yesterday pulling the side stripes off (and the glue), gave it a full detail and shot some pics... never got the angles or pics I really wanted and the lighting sucked but here are the first pics...

Car will be getting the full treatment shortly, twin turbos, bumper delete, limo tint, interior goodies etc...

before

DSC01163.JPG

after

L0M5275.jpg

L0M5331.jpg

L0M5313.jpg

L0M5327.jpg

L0M5440.jpg

L0M5340.jpg

L0M5272.jpg

L0M5308.jpg

L0M5329.jpg

L0M5260.jpg

L0M5269.jpg

L0M5437.jpg

Nice pics. Didnt you hvae a yellow one that was twin turboed? And have you done anything with that heritage edition in the pics (assuming that garage is all your cars?)

Yes, the yellow car was the one that won the Car & Driver Shootout... it is at Heffner's shop getting a serious power upgrade :D

The Heritage is set up identical to what the yellow car was for Car & Driver... twin turbos and all the goodies...

Thanks for the compliments all!

Yes, the yellow car was the one that won the Car & Driver Shootout... it is at Heffner's shop getting a serious power upgrade :D

The Heritage is set up identical to what the yellow car was for Car & Driver... twin turbos and all the goodies...

Thanks for the compliments all!

One more.....CONGRATS! Love it without the stripes.

Simple yet sick!! Looks awesome without the stripes. I would go further and remove the Ford GT on the sides and the hood emblem. Tint the windows, tint the sidemarkers and the thing would look even more sinister than it already does! F'n bitchin man!

What are the specs on the wheels and tires?

No one has commented on the 01 speedway white Z w/ the Kinesis wheels....nice.

Probably my favorite GT! Removing those side stripes really made a difference!

+1

Three FGTs and everyone is special :icon_thumleft:

Thanks ALL!

The specs on the wheels are 20 on the front and 22 on the back...

The POS has a 427 Z07 package with full moton suspension, stoptechs, functional tranny and diff coolers, built driveline and transmission, right at 510 to the wheels. Fully set up for the track... G2X racepak system in the dash, full nine yards...

The yellow GTS on the top of the lift behind the POS, is the 7 second Heffner Twin Turbo car, just retrofitted with more power, dry sump system and some other goodies, ready to crack some more records :)

Thanks for the comments once again. Will update with more pics this weekend :)