• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw this thread and I'm in too.

Is there a way to make the top part (horizontal) of the light paintable?

I would like to paint mine body color. It would look more like an LP light.

Just added myself for when this project gets started. The more orders, the more motivated he should be to start. Right?

1. Slowpoke

2. v1obrat

3. HWjunkie

4. Spyder766

5. Twillight

6. VCR (the best around) :icon_mrgreen:

7. LemDog

8. Silk55

9. dgsk

:eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

I saw those while I was at the factory's museum. I did ask on whether those can be ordered/made or not. The answer, naturally, was "we are sorry but it's a concept model only and we have no plans to make those." I guess they were right, they didn't make them --- not in that form. :eusa_wall:

Lamborghini_SpA_028.jpg

Lamborghini_SpA_029.jpg

Lamborghini_SpA_031.jpg

Nice find! There is a diecast model of this Gallardo concept on my desk, I was inspecting it sometimes and noticed some similarities with LP560 but never noticed the LED tail lights before :icon_smile:

I can have leds tails made for G, but there is quite an initial investment needed to start this. I don't know how many pepople would be interested, but I can do it.

QUOTE (Jason_B @ Nov 14 2008, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can have leds tails made for G, but there is quite an initial investment needed to start this. I don't know how many pepople would be interested, but I can do it.

What is the price of the mold.

Yes, I would own the mold, and yes doing a mold is normally at least double this, sometimes more. 20k is my cost, and that's what I'd do it for. This is something I've always wanted to see done, so to get it done, this is what I'd do.

Just wanted to update. My partner is at the molding facility overseas right now and I hope to have more info soon. Hopefully it will be good.

I must say I don't like the taillights on this concept car.. it's too red, standard taillights looks much better and flows with the lines of car.. Maybe the reventon style (clear) lights would be better

1360926931_734f554382_o.jpg

2562208884_766a7e4ffd_b.jpg

QUOTE (Jason_B @ Nov 19 2008, 09:48 AM)
Just wanted to update. My partner is at the molding facility overseas right now and I hope to have more info soon. Hopefully it will be good.

Assuming this is feasible (and thanks for taking up the challenge), a small request:

can you make the lens "darker" please? I don't mean black but darker than the normal G lights and the Concept S.

The rationale behind this is that (a) many G owners like to tint their rear lights (B) all the so-called "special" edition G's (SE, Nera, Superleggera) have darker taillights that the "regular" G (I kid you not, Lambo's own literature say so and if you put the 2 lenses side-by-side, despite both being red, one is darker than the other).

Assuming this is feasible (and thanks for taking up the challenge), a small request:

can you make the lens "darker" please? I don't mean black but darker than the normal G lights and the Concept S.

The rationale behind this is that (a) many G owners like to tint their rear lights (B) all the so-called "special" edition G's (SE, Nera, Superleggera) have darker taillights that the "regular" G (I kid you not, Lambo's own literature say so and if you put the 2 lenses side-by-side, despite both being red, one is darker than the other).

Make them available in 2 colors. Original and tinted.

I like the original brighter shade. It's safer and IMO looks better on lighter colored cars.