Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to fix it so it will look like this?

from Rhyno last page:

Hey Guys, I just got back to Heffners shop from Key West. When I get back to Canada next month I will be getting my body shop to drill a hole in the front bumper for the tow hook and also paint behind the grills black. Here is a pic of my bumper with the grills on and also a pic of Greeny taking a pull on the dyno! The ZR crew is off to Destin Florida NEXT!!!!!

from Rhyno last page:

Hey Guys, I just got back to Heffners shop from Key West. When I get back to Canada next month I will be getting my body shop to drill a hole in the front bumper for the tow hook and also paint behind the grills black. Here is a pic of my bumper with the grills on and also a pic of Greeny taking a pull on the dyno! The ZR crew is off to Destin Florida NEXT!!!!!

Thanks I haven't been following all of the pages in this thread. Looks awesome Rhyno!

anyone not from Orlando/local pickup receive their bumpers yet?

Nope. Not even the tracking code for shipment that was supposedly picked up last Saturday.

Nope. Not even the tracking code for shipment that was supposedly picked up last Saturday.

Me too. No news on any International shipment to Singapore!

Still waiting on grilles and carbon piece. My bumper can't go into paint until they check fitment.

confused? did grilles and carbon piece not come with the bumper at same time?

confused? did grilles and carbon piece not come with the bumper at same time?

Nope I just got my bumper.

Nope I just got my bumper.

wow! I hope that is was a mistake and that all of us are not expected to wait for another shipment ?

Or did I miss something on this thread saying that grilles/CF Piece would ship seperate?

Still no tracking, no email Hersh. What happened to that phone call we had reassuring me you would make sure MINE was 1st in line.

Still no tracking, no email Hersh. What happened to that phone call we had reassuring me you would make sure MINE was 1st in line.

You thought you were first in line? :lol2: :lol2: :eusa_naughty: :lol2: :lol2:

wow! I hope that is was a mistake and that all of us are not expected to wait for another shipment ?

Or did I miss something on this thread saying that grilles/CF Piece would ship seperate?

Just talked to Rhyno. He got everything at once.

I have decided to go a different direction so if anyone wants my order that would be great. Otherwise I will just get my deposit back.

My CC has also expired since this order Hersch.

Done deal.....Pal

Can someone PM me Herschel's cell? My BlackBerry Bold died so I lost a bunch of numbers.

I don't think there is any need to PM it as he posted it a few pages back--718-496-8751.

I must admit, I was one of hersch's biggest doubters. After personally inspecting 5 bumpers today, I can tell you that they are near flawless. I have a picture of the five, but I won't post unless Hersch says its OK to do so.

I must admit, I was one of hersch's biggest doubters. After personally inspecting 5 bumpers today, I can tell you that they are near flawless. I have a picture of the five, but I won't post unless Hersch says its OK to do so.

Gah, it's a free country :)

Gah, it's a free country :)

Out of respect to Hersch I won't post unless he says so, his project, his parts, his decision.