Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

does anyone know how much that front lip cost?

It won't fit our bumpers plus Hersh aka Handsome has a lip in the works..

So take a chill pill baldy :icon_mrgreen:

Ps. I love you, I love you loooong time!! Ds.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't fit our bumpers plus Hersh aka Handsome has a lip in the works..

So take a chill pill baldy :icon_mrgreen:

Ps. I love you, I love you loooong time!! Ds.

your lucky i like you... when are you coming down?

your lucky i like you... when are you coming down?

A bit before the meet to meet you so we can get to know eachother :icon_thumleft: I can't wait! Neither can Hersh :bj:

• 1 month later...
Take Doubles comments with a grain of salt.. He hasnt owned a Lambo in years.

Just read your post 3 months later. Yeah, haven't owned a Murcielago in years - (1.5 years to be exact). And it really hurt selling that car at $192k, now that that same car is selling for under $120k.

You're a funny guy Allan.

Hershel until today still has not addressed the issue of the bonnet gap! Nice photos but gaps on all so obvious on all of them.

It's been adressed, look in the thread. Main thing, take it to a pro bodyshop :icon_thumleft:

It's been adressed, look in the thread. Main thing, take it to a pro bodyshop :icon_thumleft:

It is easy to say to take it to a proshop. take a good look at those pictures. The gaps are very obvious or just put a LP560 beside it to compare. I can live with this slight inperfection but we have to admit it is not a 100% perfect fit!

It is easy to say to take it to a proshop. take a good look at those pictures. The gaps are very obvious or just put a LP560 beside it to compare. I can live with this slight inperfection but we have to admit it is not a 100% perfect fit!

The quick answer is how's your relationship with the bodyshop that does the install: in particular --- time, patience and money.

In details:

a) How soon do you want the car back on the road?

b ) How much patience do you have with the installer and vice versa (his patience with you)? I.e. to achieve perfection, one will need adjustment here & there at each mount & screw holes (nothing new even for OEM parts); or repositioning of the front cover; or, at the extreme, adjustment of the front cover that requires grinding and repainting.

c) How much are you willing to spend subject to (b ) and perhaps (a)

And I have seen a few brand new 100% OEM LP560's that have uneven gap width on each side on the car.

I know the pic is not that good, but the gap is brilliant as far as I am concerned. As most people on this thread know I installed it myself. It's purely down to care, the whole installation even going back to adjust the gap after I'd done a few miles in order to let the whole thing settle was only two days, with no help.

IMG_8901.jpg

I know the pic is not that good, but the gap is brilliant as far as I am concerned. As most people on this thread know I installed it myself. It's purely down to care, the whole installation even going back to adjust the gap after I'd done a few miles in order to let the whole thing settle was only two days, with no help.

I have already taken to the best body shop here and they have tried to adjust it a few times, the gap is still around 7-8mm one way or the other. The only option is to bring the hood down. Hershel has promised to take some measurements and revert but I have yet to hear from him since May.

I have already taken to the best body shop here and they have tried to adjust it a few times, the gap is still around 7-8mm one way or the other. The only option is to bring the hood down. Hershel has promised to take some measurements and revert but I have yet to hear from him since May.

Relax buddy, your car still look stunning. We just have to make sure CaelumBlue's car never come here for a side by side comparison. He used heart to install, our best shop still looks at the hourly charge for labour. Vegetarian meals at the temple always tastes better than those you find in restaurants.

As for Hersh, join his facebook and look at his gorgeous wife. He's too busy keeping up. HAHAHA!!!

Congrats on your new bull! V12 is the way to go! :icon_super:

No doubt it was an "experience" in just getting the bumper, but I have to say that Hersh in the end did come through with the product. I'll echo the words of others, "under promise, over deliver".

As far as the final product goes, it is an 100% must have upgrade.

looking great !!!! hope you are making the OC Lambo meet and CHP 11-99 event this coming weekend!!

fred, any info on this OC lambo meet? im in the area and would love to check it otu

Host:

www.ocbullrun.com

Type:

Meetings - Club/Group Meeting

Network:

Global

Date:

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Time:

7:15am - 2:00pm

Gathering undisclosed, Drive undisclosed, Brunch @ The Fairmont, Newport

Beach

Email:

[email protected]

On Saturday, September 12th, to kick off the day, there will be an informal

gathering, followed by a drive prior to attending Saturday’s brunch at the

Fairmont, Newport Beach (location of gathering and drive will be provided

via email days before the event).

Stephan Winkelmann and Manfred Fitzgerald and possibly others will be there

to discuss Lamborghini as a company, where things are headed, etc. This will

be similar to the event held in the Seattle area and it's with the intent of

bringing Lamborghini owners and enthusiasts and management a little closer

together.

A great time was had by all... it was an unscripted event with much of the

time devoted to question and answer. We only have room for about 150 people

and the last event booked up in a hurry and sold out.

For event details and registration click http://www.ocbullrun.com.