Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

I need to know the price first before I can make a decision. Great news though! :icon_thumleft:

In my discussions with Herschel the price will be UNBEATABLE, so count yourself in!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in, herschel's work is unbeatable. i just bought the side skirts as well.

Your TT spyder with 560 front is going to be UNBELIEVABLE!

Only the serious need apply... it will be bolt on, polyeurethane, with a carbon center divide.... I have to go do a few erands now and i will release all the details when i get back.

I am in if the price is right. Will I be able to order pre-painted to Factory Colour and maybe 3M?.

Sounds good but I doubt you will need multiple design. I think we all want an EXACT oem fit and feel prepainted and shipped directly to our door steps. Spend your extra time designing custom boxs to ship them in so they don't get damaged.

What do you estimate the bumper to cost?

I know Hershels price is very very good so for all out there thinking of pricing, don't :icon_thumleft:

I concur with James, I think the best/smartest is to go for a 100% OEM look.

All sounds good. I'm sure it'll be easy for anyone to find a good shop to get the bumper painted, it's not a huge job!

Exact OEM match is the way to go!

The problem isn't having a shop paint it. For me, it's leaving the car at a shop. Overspray, joyriding and theft are my real concerns. Not to mention some underpaid workers being clumsy.

I know they can fix any damage they do, but I would like to keep my car cherry.

Installing a front bumper with 4 screws puts me at ease even if the paint doesn't quite match. (mine being pearl orange) aint easy. Some paint guys will still want to paint the front fenders and hood for fear it wont match up anyways.

And if it totally doesn't match then I can have it repaint with the bumper still attached.

Don't forget to sell us inserts at the bottom to prevent scraping the bottom on driveways and such. I believe this bumper comes out further at the bottom.

Delrin or Stainless steel would be nice for an additional $150 or so?

Guest skokos

Found this on another forum!

Gallardo with lp560 front end.

the hood was modified to fit the front bumper, the radiators had to be moved as well. The headlights are the Gallardo lights not the LP

zx9KVOQk8phsfJOMuNzBBQ355a3KMfbt0300.jpg

gBMJ-Lx2H-T9TKUx1soj2CUNR-dlLKLf0300.jpg

sFMJ8TIxb9g01hQmcbPGGyTRLXLLV1Kh0300.jpg