Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

LP560proj.JPG

LP560proj2.JPG

Ok LP here it is, We ran 2 versions of the bumper.. Both will have the lower front lip in CF but one will have 2 air diffusser openings in the side instead of one.. IMO this look is a little more aggressive without being too overpowering.. The Bumpers will be made of OE quality Polyurethane... We chose this method for various reasons, Weight, Impact reistence being the most important factors. All bumpers will be guaranteed for fit and quality. We anticipate the project running appx 6 weeks but may be able to get finished product a little sooner.

Our projected MSRP for the bumper will be 4K, For the initial clients we will extend an initial production discount of $2300.00 per bumper.. RSC will require an initial deposit of $500.00 per order, I have already had several PM's requesting a reservation and I will contact those clients directly.. if anyone else wants to get in on the initial run please PM or E-mail me [email protected]..

Have a look at the attached Designs, everyones feedback and thoughts are welcome.. we will decide on the final version based on client feedback

Awesome! I think im liking the 2nd one more!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i mean to say was. Will you be making the grilles? I bet you could make them cheaper in cf than us ordering them from Lamborghini.

next question is.....

Will you offer the bumper painted.

wow Hersch!! Excellent work!!!! i must say all of your work that i have seen is simply perfection.....

you can def put me down for one.

Looks awesome, Herschel! The second one is the best, I agree with the others. Just ordered mine...can't wait to get it! Of course, then I have to wait to get it painted & installed too!

Point taken on the design.. The items will be boxed and shipped properly, I would like to give my team a chance to finish costing the project before I publish a number here, (should be done by Monday)

Quoted price includes shipping right?

not completely unanimous. I chose the 27 louver design. :-p

Way to be conservative! 28 would of been over the top IMO.

:P

LP560proj.JPG

LP560proj2.JPG

Ok LP here it is, We ran 2 versions of the bumper.. Both will have the lower front lip in CF but one will have 2 air diffusser openings in the side instead of one.. IMO this look is a little more aggressive without being too overpowering.. The Bumpers will be made of OE quality Polyurethane... We chose this method for various reasons, Weight, Impact reistence being the most important factors. All bumpers will be guaranteed for fit and quality. We anticipate the project running appx 6 weeks but may be able to get finished product a little sooner.

Our projected MSRP for the bumper will be 4K, For the initial clients we will extend an initial production discount of $2300.00 per bumper.. RSC will require an initial deposit of $500.00 per order, I have already had several PM's requesting a reservation and I will contact those clients directly.. if anyone else wants to get in on the initial run please PM or E-mail me [email protected]..

Have a look at the attached Designs, everyones feedback and thoughts are welcome.. we will decide on the final version based on client feedback

Now, how do you clear bra this thing?