Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, how do you clear bra this thing?

That's a good question. I would think a 560 pattern would probably work, but might require some trimming or leave a little more gap around certain edges (maybe where the hood joins the bumper?). Hopefully RSC can clarify.

That's a good question. I would think a 560 pattern would probably work, but might require some trimming or leave a little more gap around certain edges (maybe where the hood joins the bumper?). Hopefully RSC can clarify.

the difference looks very minimal so just stretching it or trimming it should work

i feel sorry for black lp560's. They don't really get that bad ass contrast with the cf diffuser.

I know this is a bit premature but.......is it ready yet ? :P :P

That's a good point about clear bra. We'll need a kit to protect everything. especially the carbon fiber. One tiny rock can start a crack in the diffuser

I know this is a bit premature but.......is it ready yet ? :P :P

That's a good point about clear bra. We'll need a kit to protect everything. especially the carbon fiber. One tiny rock can start a crack in the diffuser

Just buy two so you have one in spare :la: OR you could stop posting on the forum so much and fix some 560 killer rearlights for us :la:

:icon_mrgreen:

i feel sorry for black lp560's. They don't really get that bad ass contrast with the cf diffuser.

:iamwithstupid:

But the 560 I drove in black was hot though, not so blingy!

lol It might sound gay but i'd paint your calipers green and diffuser green also. Maybe a red caliper and red diffuser. But that's just "blingy" me :-)

lol It might sound gay but i'd paint your calipers green and diffuser green also. Maybe a red caliper and red diffuser. But that's just "blingy" me :-)

If you're talking about my car Steve :fgay: If not, it's still :fgay:

:icon_mrgreen:

Just received a quote for paint and install of $4000.00

I know pearl yellow is a bitch but this seems excessive.

Any thoughts??

Just received a quote for paint and install of $4000.00

I know pearl yellow is a bitch but this seems excessive.

Any thoughts??

Your being LAMBOROBBED

i was wondering if you are altering the OEM shape to clear the radiator. i have the OEM bumper and it has a hard internal skeleton. which absolutely will not fit with the radiator in the way. i assume this is the alteration you are making or will you need to move the radiator for your kit. good luck as i didnt realize how many damn pieces this bumper needed.

i was wondering if you are altering the OEM shape to clear the radiator. i have the OEM bumper and it has a hard internal skeleton. which absolutely will not fit with the radiator in the way. i assume this is the alteration you are making or will you need to move the radiator for your kit. good luck as i didnt realize how many damn pieces this bumper needed.

not to speak for Herschel but in my discussions with him he did mention that the bumper would be changed in order to allow it to clear the stock radiator positions.