It’s not just a new Lamborghini. It’s a new world.

a007apl

Im' receive one @ of one friend:

"This was my thought.

It's too close to the launch of LP560-4 to have another Gallardo version, so we can rule this model out.

It can't be a new model as we haven't seen any prototypes testing.

The exhaust looks like it would fit a Murcie & the car is low to the ground/big. The mesh would then add the LP560-4 'family' styling to a revised Murcie.

However the "it's a new world" line confuses me. A Murcie SV wouldn't really be "a new world", its just an improved version of a well-established model?"

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG! OMFG!!!

great news!

I nominate a007apl as contributing member of the year 2008!

He was the first to break new and accurate news about the lp560, so I'd trust him.

There's the possibility that it could be another production-concept like the Reventon.

Personally I think it's the Murcie SV though; it'd be bloody great to have such a radically altered body as well as the weight savings and power boost.

I don't know, but this rear end looks Espada-ish to me. But it is less likely, because the SV presentation is scheduled for Paris, so...

Its definately the SV version of the murcielago. No way they would release a Murci successor so soon. Cant wait till October. Definately going :icon_thumleft:

If the quote says "It's a new world," it's gotta be something special. An SV wouldn't do it justice.

Marketing...who knows..

I vote for ban.

:iamwithstupid:

New world......hybrid??

a new world sounds big and promising.

it could very well be the murcie replacement, we have seen a few murcielagos with wings floating around test tracks and whatnot, they could be test mules for a new engine, and the body could be top secret that no one has seen.

like how the enzo was tested in a modified 348 body, to make sure the drivetrain was good, then the body was unveiled.

Yes it's the Murci SV and yes we've known about it for a while.

The "new world" hyperbolee is marketing hype, and good hype at that. If you're going to sell $400k cars you'd better be able to generate desire in print.

Yes it's the Murci SV and yes we've known about it for a while.

The "new world" hyperbolee is marketing hype, and good hype at that. If you're going to sell $400k cars you'd better be able to generate desire in print.

:iamwithstupid:

It's just typical marketing bullshit... No way is it an all new replacement... It's just the SV