It’s not just a new Lamborghini. It’s a new world.

a007apl

i ve talked now with a guy from lamborghini thats 100% not the new Murcielago

thats the Final LP640 final production before the new Model was coming out

to sell the last LP640 Generations ..

100% the last of the LP640 before the new Murcielago comes up.

Completely new style , Reventon Look , price near 230.000 EURO

the car was officialy called Superveloce ( SV ) and will have about 30 - 40 horsepowers more then the LP640

with a hole different design , and is also Limited like the Reventons..i donnow how many pieces but more than 100 wich he say

u must now no one knows a lil bit serious things about this car but thats 100000 % the NEW SUPERVELOCE .. I bet Millions with u i m sure !!

I m realy interested now how the front looks like ;)

F**** normal Upgraded LP640 with different style ,Reventon look a like called SV nothing new...

THATS ALL I CAN SAY..

LETS SEE....

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction:

It is a concept car with 4 doors. The LP640 SV will not be presented untill spring next year. This is due to the decision of continuing production of the Murcielago untill 2010. Murci replacement will be out as a MY11, in September 2010.... as I have stated in another thread earlier.

I will burn my car to the ground, film it and post it on Youtube with my name if Lamborghini launches a 4-door or SUV. Serious, I will.

On Midsummer day ??? I will be there !!

I will burn my car to the ground, film it and post it on Youtube with my name if Lamborghini launches a 4-door or SUV. Serious, I will.

A four-door wouldn't bother me if it was ludicrously, insanely fast. Agreed that the world doesn't need another LM002 though...

It's kind of a strange situation, it seems like the only people who are still guessing it's not the Murci SV (and it is) are either members of this board or people caught in the marketing hype of the good old automaker.

I bet 100k EURO and my Gallardo Keys

ITS THE SUPERVELOCEEE

who wants to bet with come on...

it would be much more interesting how AKON call the new car.. :)))))

My idea its about LP640-4 or LP640-2

Gallardo now not small Brother of Murciélago, but of Reventón.

Murciélago now in this way?

Let's wait day 1.

This is the new Tonino Lamborghini Micro-Wave...

Shit, we've gone over this a million times.

For a car company to create a new model with a new chassis cost 100's of millions of dollars. (700-800). It takes years of development. How long did you see Ferrari California proto types running around? At least the last year and a half. And that was when they decided to allow the camouflaged cars to be seen in day light. That car was started 3 years ago.

Lamborghini does not have Ferrari's money or development centers. So think of the time it would take to create a new model with a new chassis. It's not going to happen. So all you teeny boppers shouting "OMG, OMG!!" like its the first time you saw a bare vagina, put your KY down. Its a Murcie SV or some derivative.

The question that should be asked, is now that Porsche has full control of VW (that was in this mornings news) Are they going to allow Audi to put the dollars into Lamborghini to build a Murcie replacement considering how old the technology in the Murcie is?

And I bet you dealers out there, can't wait to see another Murice derivative show up on your show room considering how many brand new ones are just plane sitting.

Did some quick Photoshops. Maybe something like this?

Christ I hope not.... That looks like a bleeding turd.

Nobody here thinks that it could be a prototype for the new 4 seaters to be presented in Paris WITH the new SV Murcielago?

To present a moke up is not impossible, they have time after to develop the car. And if Porsche is looking at what Lambo is doing, they can help Lambo with a 4 seater much nicer than the Panamera that seems to be very ughly... This also can help Porsche ;-)

Beside this prototype, the new SuperVeloce can be presented also!

Doesn't make sens?

:icon_mrgreen:

The safe money is on a murcielago sv, would be interesting if it were something else though, i'm quite excited whatever it is.

A special edition reventon style gallardo would be a good publicity tool for the lp560.