another NSX or no?

murclovr

is there gonna be one? heard there was..that terrible silver thing they showed...then they arent....some sites say yes...what do you guys think? Fundamentally, the NSX was great, if it came originally with about 350HP....even with 270, was great car, just never huge power...but sooo useable as a honda....

Nice car.I love jap sports car:i ll take a NSX,RX7 Supra etc over a POS any day.Chevys are old farts next to them :butthead:

I hope that Honda will make a new NSX,but i don t know if they will... :-k

At this point, I would say no. I think Honda gave up on the NSX long ago. It was a pretty easy fix too. The car is competitive in every way with a ferrari 360 except power and prestige.

A few simple updates could make the car great again,

1. Make the Comptech Supercharger standard on the car. Close to 400HP.

2. Update the interior with digital odometer, indash CD, XM etc.

3. Paddle shifter a la 360 CS.

Those 3 things could do wonders for the current car with minimal cost except the paddle shifter.

I couldnt agree more with your comments....

Need more power out of the box...(maybe turbo or sc from factory)

cant compete with other cars for price/power ratio...

need different trannys

no need for the paddles, the stick is so good..instead, do a DSG, to leapfrog the competition, not catch up....and personally, I wish honda could do a good NA engine again...come on...just 4.0 liters even..V8 is goood....styling wise, dont like the new headlights, liked the old ones! but the car needs new skin.

no need for the paddles, the stick is so good..instead, do a DSG, to leapfrog the competition, not catch up....and personally, I wish honda could do a good NA engine again...come on...just 4.0 liters even..V8 is goood....styling wise, dont like the new headlights, liked the old ones! but the car needs new skin.

I agree 100% about the 4.0L V8.. Mugen has one good for 590HP that would be perfect. That would be a whole new car though, and I think they could still make the current car very competitive.

The "nextgen" car would need at least 500HP to keep up with the current competition. Honda can obviously do it, it is just a question of IF they will do it.

the stupid Japan law does not allow engines (from car built in Japan) to run more than 280HP...sigh.....but heard that they have changed the law recently due to the lossing sales in oversea market.

**the law is passed in Japan after many car accident due to the 300ZX fairlady, which is the first Japan car to run at 300HP stock

the stupid Japan law does not allow engines (from car built in Japan) to run more than 280HP...sigh.....but heard that they have changed the law recently due to the lossing sales in oversea market.

**the law is passed in Japan after many car accident due to the 300ZX fairlady, which is the first Japan car to run at 300HP stock

That is no longer in effect. Let the HP wars begin.