SPRITE! How about an update?

abolfaz

Congrats on the collection Sprite!

What are you considering on buying once you drop the F430?

Nothing. I'll save for the new Lambo flagship or a CCX :)

Did you and your friend happen to get pulled over on the way back from picking it up from Heffners?

Car looks great by the way, glad to see you are enjoying them.

Did you and your friend happen to get pulled over on the way back from picking it up from Heffners?

Car looks great by the way, glad to see you are enjoying them.

Yeah. I got clocked by an airplane. BS 85/70 ticket.

Your record sounds worse then mine and Im sitting at 12 points. how many do you have and what is your yearly insurance payment on these cars!!!??

Your record sounds worse then mine and Im sitting at 12 points. how many do you have and what is your yearly insurance payment on these cars!!!??

amateur!!!!

I had 36 at one point :D

pussy......

:lol2:

amateur!!!!

I had 36 at one point :D

pussy......

Thats complete and total bullshit. Ohio law its a mandatory one year suspension at 12 points unless you take their 8 hour class. And then it jumps the limit to 14 points. Even if you did 12 points in a year, for 3 years straight, you wouldnt have been able to avoid the penalty. I call BS on you! Also, with that many points, I cant imagine what it must cost to insure any lambo to a 24y/o. Because I know they didnt smile on my record and im 26!

Thats complete and total bullshit. Ohio law its a mandatory one year suspension at 12 points unless you take their 8 hour class. And then it jumps the limit to 14 points. Even if you did 12 points in a year, for 3 years straight, you wouldnt have been able to avoid the penalty. I call BS on you! Also, with that many points, I cant imagine what it must cost to insure any lambo to a 24y/o. Because I know they didnt smile on my record and im 26!

Couldn't you get around this by getting insurance for it is as a corporate vehicle ??? Just need to set-up a company.....right??

I got 5 tickets in one stop, I kinda jumped up there pretty fast :P

when the judge caught on to it on my next ticket she told me I shouldnt even be allowed to drive, but since they missed it for about 6 months I only got my lisence taken away for 1 month with a stern warning and told me how lucky I was she was going easy on me :D

must have been my charm ;)

and I dont live in Ohio ;)

....pussy :P

I got 5 tickets in one stop, I kinda jumped up there pretty fast :P

when the judge caught on to it on my next ticket she told me I shouldnt even be allowed to drive, but since they missed it for about 6 months I only got my lisence taken away for 1 month with a stern warning and told me how lucky I was she was going easy on me :D

must have been my charm ;)

and I dont live in Ohio ;)

....pussy :P

5 at once eh? I was with Mike (blue viper GTS that always is on your indy runs) back in college and he got the old 5 tickets for racing at 170 vs a modified NSX. We werent racing as much as spirited driving. But they all got dropped. And only totalled 15 points in the end. Still trying to find where this lawnmower math of yours is adding to 36!!! And what is the difference in the law from ohio to Indy? And I mean really, you're claling me a pussy for NOT getting caught as much as you?!!? Where is the logic in that!! :icon_mrgreen:

As far as blackbull goes, you could, but they still look at the individual records of all the drivers for the company. My company gives company cars, but sadly, I do not get one, because they will not put me on their insurance. Although Id rather drive my audi then the POS impalas they give!

5 at once eh? I was with Mike (blue viper GTS that always is on your indy runs) back in college and he got the old 5 tickets for racing at 170 vs a modified NSX. We werent racing as much as spirited driving. But they all got dropped. And only totalled 15 points in the end. Still trying to find where this lawnmower math of yours is adding to 36!!! And what is the difference in the law from ohio to Indy? And I mean really, you're claling me a pussy for NOT getting caught as much as you?!!? Where is the logic in that!! :icon_mrgreen:

As far as blackbull goes, you could, but they still look at the individual records of all the drivers for the company. My company gives company cars, but sadly, I do not get one, because they will not put me on their insurance. Although Id rather drive my audi then the POS impalas they give!

I had 3 tickets before those 5, then the 1 where the judge told me I had 36 lol

I think we get suspened at 12 points here too, so I got VERY lucky. Cheers to a fucked up BMV at the time :D

and I got a V1 after that :)

and yes pussy, you need to drive faster more, youll get to 36 in no time ;)

and show up and fight!!! Dont forget continuances and discovery, they usually drop the ball on those and you got an easy win on your hands then :) That how I beat my apartment complex when they sued me :D Cheers to shitting in the sink on the way out and getting away with it :lol2: .......among alot of other things :P

as of next month the final 2 point off my record fall off for insurance, for my lisence they all fell off in Jan 08 :)

:D

I think we get suspened at 12 points here too, so I got VERY lucky. Cheers to a fucked up BMV at the time :D

and show up and fight!!! Dont forget continuances and discovery, they usually drop the ball on those and you got an easy win on your hands then :) That how I beat my apartment complex when they sued me :D Cheers to shitting in the sink on the way out and getting away with it :lol2: .......among alot of other things :P

as of next month the final 2 point off my record fall off for insurance, for my lisence they all fell off in Jan 08 :)

Yeah my god smiley king. And my first 2 dont start falling off until next may

But the real question is, with how many times youve been caught at over 100 how many do you have Sprite!!??

:jerry:

:icon_mrgreen:

Yeah my god smiley king. And my first 2 dont start falling off until next may

But the real question is, with how many times youve been caught at over 100 how many do you have Sprite!!??

Im just a happy person

it looks like skittles :P

and when you;re doing 100+, you KEEP GOING!!!! and faster too, cause you are going to jail either way. Might as well try and get away :P

btw, most helichopters do only like 130/140 or so :P

planes I think are like 150 or so

• 2 weeks later...
Sprite has so many tickets I can't remember how many tickets he had with just me around! And I'm not around the guy that much!

Thats why you both need to move SOUTH! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Sprite has so many tickets I can't remember how many tickets he had with just me around! And I'm not around the guy that much!

My record isn't that bad :) Remember the time we drove back to Orlando from Atlanta and I thought I had a cop coming after me so I hurried off the exit so we could switch seats so you could take the ticket since I didn't want more points LOL.

I've only gotten I think 4 points in 2008 though. I got out of the 130 in 70 with 0 points.

My record isn't that bad :) Remember the time we drove back to Orlando from Atlanta and I thought I had a cop coming after me so I hurried off the exit so we could switch seats so you could take the ticket since I didn't want more points LOL.

I've only gotten I think 4 points in 2008 though. I got out of the 130 in 70 with 0 points.

What's funnier is me driving the ferrari 3 hours straight, averaging 100 - 120. we pull over for gas, switch seats, and before you even get back on the highway you have lights behind you :)

and then you forgot about THAT ticket 2 months later after it was mentioned in a joke!!

What's funnier is me driving the ferrari 3 hours straight, averaging 100 - 120. we pull over for gas, switch seats, and before you even get back on the highway you have lights behind you :)

and then you forgot about THAT ticket 2 months later after it was mentioned in a joke!!

I drove my girlfriend's Scion tC up here this time. No tickets LOL.

cause top speed in a TC is still under max speed laws :lol2:

I swear 1st gear tops out at 15mph and 2nd gear at like 30mph. I nearly took her transmission out grabbing for 6th... which was reverse haha.

nice collection!

and oh yea thanks for introducing me to these forums, still wiping the egg off my face from SBN :P

but I also found another great forum through here and am currently taking the steps to become a Lambo owner someday soon myself :icon_thumleft: