my exotic Vette

mecano

QUOTE:Yes, I've seen more Vipers and NSX's (if you consider these two exotic which I do) than Plastic mess-06's on the road.

WHAT, more vipers and nsx's then z06s. you gotta be kiddin me. I have never seen a nsx and only 3 vipers in my life. on the other hand i see at least 1 Plastic mess-06 every week or so.

QUOTE:Yes, I've seen more Vipers and NSX's (if you consider these two exotic which I do) than Plastic mess-06's on the road.

WHAT, more vipers and nsx's then z06s. you gotta be kiddin me. I have never seen a nsx and only 3 vipers in my life. on the other hand i see at least 1 Plastic mess-06 every week or so.

I laughed my ass off when I read that. What a tool. :lol:

I would like to know were that guy lives. Here i see to many Plastic mess-06 vettes and theres one parked down the street from were i live non the less. I have Only seen 5vipers 3 NSX's and 2Lotus esprints.