PETER2, R.I.P

abolfaz

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to dig up the thread again, but I'm sure plenty of people are still concerned over this. I don't suppose anyone has any new info? Hoping everything is OK but it's dragging on a bit now :(

No one has presented any HARD evidence, however ill say that the RUMOR suggests Peter is no longer with us. I hope this is not true.

No one has presented any HARD evidence, however ill say that the RUMOR suggests Peter is no longer with us. I hope this is not true.

I hope you are wrong.

Almost 4 months without logging on? Even when someone is traveling, they often have some time to go on their favorite website. I hope everything is ok. If he is no longer with us, do we have any idea on what happened? I hope any bad rumor isn't true!

I miss Peter man. I really hope the rumor is not true. He truly was/is a great guy to hang out with. He was the only guy that was 6 foot 6 probably 275 and fit inside a 6.0. He had to sit on the side of the car just to back it up with the door open. Had a lot of great times with him.

Other then LP, I don't know Peter at all. But reading this made my heart fall out of my chest. Peter I hope your Ok. :(

Guest skokos

Did anyone here know him outside of LP? a home address or contact they can get in touch with?

I hope Peter is in good spirits and wish the best for him. He always found a way to keep us laughing with the cats. As easy as it is to jump on the bandwagon and be part of the crowd mentality, I never observed him participating. Hopefully he is just taking some time off to give his attention to more pressing matters in his life at this time. Peter, wherever you are, good luck and I hope you have a cat at your side.

I hope he's doing alright.

Can't anyone get help from a cop they know so that they can run his plate, get his real name, info, phone number etc?

I can't speak for all states, municipalities or whatever, but where I am, if you run a person's private info without cause = firing offense and possibly jail time.

Besides, there's a lot better ways to dig up info on people these days.

he lives about 30 minutes from me, maybe we can find out if hes ok.

I have his number. Mike do you want to call him?

Did anyone try to call him recently? what was the result?

This is some seriously sad news if true. He used to vanish before but would pop in when people asked about him. The fact that he has not checked in at all on any sites is not reassuring.

I hope Peter is in good spirits and wish the best for him. He always found a way to keep us laughing with the cats. As easy as it is to jump on the bandwagon and be part of the crowd mentality, I never observed him participating. Hopefully he is just taking some time off to give his attention to more pressing matters in his life at this time. Peter, wherever you are, good luck and I hope you have a cat at your side.

PM sent

I hope he's doing alright.

Can't anyone get help from a cop they know so that they can run his plate, get his real name, info, phone number etc?

I do not know Peters plate number. However I tried mine on this site and it generated a hit.

http://www.licenseplateslookup.com/

If someone has his plate maybe they can run it. I am not trying to pry into Peters life, I am just concerned as everyone else is.

Peter has always been alot of fun here and I hope that whatever rumors are going around are wrong.

Did anyone try to call him recently? what was the result?

This is some seriously sad news if true. He used to vanish before but would pop in when people asked about him. The fact that he has not checked in at all on any sites is not reassuring.

i have tried to text/call and nothing......

(unless he changed his number)

Other then LP, I don't know Peter at all. But reading this made my heart fall out of my chest. Peter I hope your Ok. :(

My thoughts exactly. I dont know Peter outside LP either, but have enjoyed his posts here and on Mikes site (TFLTM) for years. :( He was inspiring to listen to, especially when he told his story about winning the Body of Work Grand Champion competition back in the 90's. Truly a guy who has just become better and better in everything hes done.

Lets all pray to God he is okay. :(

i was honestly expecting him to pop up at PB super car weekend (he has been there every year)

as he lives in the same city. and I did not see him or his car.

I just hope hes out of the country