PETER2, R.I.P

abolfaz

Such a tragedy. May he RIP

I know it may not be the best time but I think it would be a nice gesture for LP members to hold a Memorial Day Meet type event in memory of Peter2

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter2, I'm glad you joined and are here to see that Peter was Loved and will be missed

by his brothers. Thank You for passing it along to his mom. Sorry for your (and our)

loss.

Truly sorry for your loss peter2forever. I know everyone appreciates you being here and sharing memories with us as I believe we are all looking for some comfort in this sudden loss. Sincerely Vic

Peter2, I'm glad you joined and are here to see that Peter was Loved and will be missed

by his brothers. Thank You for passing it along to his mom. Sorry for your (and our)

loss.

Thank you. Everything helps. I look for healing in every little thing.

For every person missing him here, there are 10 cats purring with him now.

Thank you peter2forever. You and your friends and family are in my prayers.

SO I didn't know Peter but I too share in the his loss--seems as he was a valued member of this forum. Coincidentally, I was in Hollywood for a meeting and made a trip up to Prestige Imports in North Miami Beach and ran into this car. It was so surreal. I thought I was having a dream and honestly had to pinch myself. I recognized the car from this forum--Peter's Yellow Diablo, ironically with his plates (Peter 2) still on it. I inquired and they said it was in for "service." The registration was expired 8-08. Was an eerie feeling.

All I can say, like many others, RIP, Peter, REST.

post-19779-1234144096_thumb.jpg

post-19779-1234144180_thumb.jpg

God! I just pm'd romandad hoping he was okay, i haven't been on much lately and he replied with my worst fear :( He was such a cool guy and always had something interesting to say, or he was being funny, but I always looked forward to his posts and he contributed a lot. The people who knew him in person always had great things to say about him.

RIP Peter you will be missed.

peter2forever, thank you very much for posting here.

My deepest condolence to you and please forward the same to Peter's family in Sweden. Although I don't know Peter personally but his posts with cats had always brought laughter and enjoyment. Peter will be surely and greatly missed!

I was told today that its already sold. I haven't confirmed yet. Knowing what that car meant to Peter, it brings tears to my eyes to see it for sale.

+1

I don´t know this guy but read all the pages and Im sure that he is a good guy,

RIP PETER2...

I was told today that its already sold. I haven't confirmed yet. Knowing what that car meant to Peter, it brings tears to my eyes to see it for sale.

+1

I sure hope it goes to a good home where it will be cared for as well as Peter did. It would have been nice to see someone on here get it.

I REALLY hope it is sold to someone from here as I know what that car meant to him, and how careful he was with it (not coming to many of the runs because of our crazy drivers, and the mileage he would be putting on it). He cherished that 6.0, and I believe it was a symbol of his accomplishments in life to him.