PETER2, R.I.P

abolfaz

Dana, thanks for bringing these "real life" parts of Peter to those of us who never met him.

Through our conversations on here, he was and always will be a great guy. My condolences to you and his family.

Please keep us updated if there is anything we as an LP community can do.

DetroitDetomosa was right, can the family get the plate from the dealership? I think that would only be appropriate.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, Rest in Peace Peter, and know that yours is a memory that won't be forgotten. Glad to have met you and know that you are with God.

I will be praying for Peter and his family and friends. I'm also in S Florida, so if there's anything that needs doing or help, shoot me a msg here.

I'm kinda late, just wanted to pay my respects. RIP Peter, I always thought of you as the classiest guy on the board, so sad to hear the news. Definitely going to miss reading your posts and the cat pictures. Thanks again for responding to my question in the gymrats thread. The world truly lost a really great person.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MOSS

I did not even notice this thread. Really a nice guy. It is such a sad situation.

just wanted to stop by here and say that last night I was watching a old SOFL toys video from our first run.

and peter and his diablo were in the video. it was nice to see him enjoying his ride.

respectfully,

bill

• 2 weeks later...

I havent been here in a while, I also read this entire thread, just now. I am floored!! Jaw was on the keyboard for the whole thread. Im extremely sad. I didnt know him personally, but I have been around many of his posts, and he always had a cat picture to relate. OMG! This is so sad. Im 34 years old and I cried. Amazing person Rest In Peace Peter2

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, first time I've logged on in a long time and this is the first thing I see.

So sad to hear the news. RIP.

Its been a while since I stopped in and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this sticky thread at the top. I just wanted to say my God be with Peter and his Family. We will all miss you , RIP

I once again read some of the updates in this thread and saw that peter2forever posted. I am very sorry for your loss. Like I said ealier I did not know him at all other than reading his posts here and on the fast lane to millions. He seemed like a very nice guy. It saddened me to read this again, I cant believe he is gone.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I am Peter2´s sister. I am very touched and emotional about reading all the condolences about my dear brother Peter.

Yes, he truly was a great guy and a wonderful brother. I´m so glad that so many of you has been touched about him, his skills and his soft side with his funny cats. :-)

Thanks again, everyone!

His beloved car is not yet sold. I think it is at Prestige Auto in Miami. As all Peters relatives lives in Sweden, (exept for his girlfriend Dana)

it is very hard for us to take care of everything and watch over the car.

If any of you have any suggestions or know anyone interested in buying his car, please contact me... we would all be very greatful!

Thanks!

[email protected]

• 1 month later...

wow! that was very nice of you to include us in your thoughts Dana....

again my prayers and thoughts are with you & Good Luck with everything.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, this whole time I only read the first couple of posts in this thread and thought he had simply gone missing from the boards for a while. I just finished reading through the thread and I'm blown away. Your cat pictures will be missed, Peter, and may you rest in peace.

He was ten years older than me to the day :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Once again, Rest in Peace Peter, and know that yours is a memory that won't be forgotten. Glad to have met you and know that you are with God.

I will be praying for Peter and his family and friends. I'm also in S Florida, so if there's anything that needs doing or help, shoot me a msg here.

Thank you Iceman ! I posted a new topic today with pictures. It's titled "Peter2-One year today" Much thanks from Dana.

• 1 month later...

I am so sorry to read this now by my return. I don't even know what to say. I had a little contact with Peter as we both have been training for years.

I just want to say that my thoughts & prayers are with his family.

We will not forget you.

RIP.

• 2 years later...

It was around this time of year several years ago. RIP Peter. Always missed. Saw a lolcat on the forum and it reminded me of Peter.

Lolcats in remembrance of Peter. His lolcats always made me laugh, he was such a cool guy. I figured a few lolcats in his memory would be nice.

2737356e-0f38-4e45-8afd-37fbba83060a.gif

4a2e41ea-974d-4a2e-8017-f2d61fa14f08.jpg

funny-pictures-memecats-lets-get-creativ

funny-pictures-memecats-business-cat-fou

be3a3c59-9af8-4aa9-8ab7-5ec798f376a4.jpg

funny-pictures-missing-parts-poorly-asss

funny-pictures-memecats-one-percent-cat-

Very nice to see old friends not forgotten after a few years.