PETER2, R.I.P

abolfaz

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is now pinned (sticky) for the near future...

If anyone has an email or any other way to contact one of Peter's relatives or personal friends please do so and link them to this thread so at least they will see the love and how many people Peter has touched in his special way...

Peter, You will always be missed.

Joe,

I spoke to the probate attorney just a little while ago and some of his family members are here now from Sweden attending to the estate. I got him a username and walked him through the site to our posting on Peter. He was very impressed and is going to call the family today and show them how to access LP. He's also going to give them my contact info. I'll let everyone know if they decide to call me. If anyone sees a post by scovert2009, it's from Peter's family or the attorney.

Joe,

I spoke to the probate attorney just a little while ago and some of his family members are here now from Sweden attending to the estate. I got him a username and walked him through the site to our posting on Peter. He was very impressed and is going to call the family today and show them how to access LP. He's also going to give them my contact info. I'll let everyone know if they decide to call me. If anyone sees a post by scovert2009, it's from Peter's family or the attorney.

wow! great work Gil, you really did a great thing here...

did the number help you?

Joe,

Thank you so much Gil, I am sure this thread will mean a lot to Peter's family and friends and help them cope with the tragedy, you did a noble thing... in Hebrew we call it "Mitzvah", I'm sure you heard that one before...

If we can get Peter's D.O.B, picture and full name it will be terrific, I am sure someone here can design a nice page dedicated to his memory and/or something we can send to his parents/relatives.

I am thinking something simple as his picture and underneath it few dedication words and to say Peter_______, xx-xx-19xx - 11-7-2008

Thank you so much Gil, I am sure this thread will mean a lot to Peter's family and friends and help them cope with the tragedy, you did a noble thing... in Hebrew we call it "Mitzvah", I'm sure you heard that one before...

If we can get Peter's D.O.B, picture and full name it will be terrific, I am sure someone here can design a nice page dedicated to his memory and/or something we can send to his parents/relatives.

I am thinking something simple as his picture and underneath it few dedication words and to say Peter_______, xx-xx-19xx - 11-7-2008

:iamwithstupid: Lantzman to Lantzman

I got a call a little while ago from Peter's girlfriend of seven years, Dana. We spoke for quite a while about him and I told her how much Peter meant to all of us at Lambo Power. In what has been a very traumatic time for her, it lifted her spirits to hear how he had touched us all at LP. We laughed about his fondness for cats and she let me know that his desktop was filled with pictures of them.

Later today, I'm going to show her how to get onto LP and read the thread on Peter. She's also going to go through some pictures and pick out the ones she'd like to share with us of him and his life.

I got a call a little while ago from Peter's girlfriend of seven years, Dana, who has been appointed as executor by his family in Sweden. We spoke for quite a while about him and I told her how much Peter meant to all of us at Lambo Power. In what has been a very traumatic time for her, it lifted her spirits to hear how he had touched us all at LP. We laughed about his fondness for cats and she let me know that his desktop was filled with pictures of them.

Later today, I'm going to show her how to get onto LP and read the thread on Peter. She's also going to go through some pictures and pick out the ones she'd like to share with us of him and his life.

thats great! (i have the chills from reading this)

this whole story is just crazy.. I still cant believe what happen.

I got a call a little while ago from Peter's girlfriend of seven years, Dana, who has been appointed as executor by his family in Sweden. We spoke for quite a while about him and I told her how much Peter meant to all of us at Lambo Power. In what has been a very traumatic time for her, it lifted her spirits to hear how he had touched us all at LP. We laughed about his fondness for cats and she let me know that his desktop was filled with pictures of them.

Wow this is really touching! Thank you for your concern sir, everything you have added to this thread is truly appreciated by everyone!

It would be really amazing for Peter's family members to see how much he influenced the people here even though few of us knew him personally!

I almost have tears in my eyes, after reading this gil...

If it is not to rude to ask, was the illnes diagnosed to late, or was it uncurable?

RIP Peter. I didn't want to post anything until it was confirmed. You and your car pictures will be greatly missed :(

Hello, I just registered as Peter2forever. Peter's DOB is August 13 1966. Here is a pic ...

street_2_jpg.jpg