PETER2, R.I.P

abolfaz

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skokos

peter2forever. Thank you for taking part in this thread. Peter brought alot of smiles and laughs to this internet community. He also was full of lots of useful insight and information that a lot of us looked to for guidance. Lambopower.com wont ever be the same without him,and I want to express my sincerest condolences to you, Peters family and all of the members who were involved with him

Rest in peace Peter

I stayed up late ...

compelled and drawn in by reading every last one of these posts...

by all you" Lambo-lovers".

I was both brought to tears over the care and and shows of support for Peter ...

but am smiling inside too.

The cat pics people shared ripped my heart out.

Yesterday was a sad day as most these days...

We watched the Diablo leave us

and it feels like the last part Of Peter

I had to say goodbye to.

Thank you...

I will call Peter's Mamma in Sweden and tell her of you all.

dana

peter2forever. Thank you for taking part in this thread. Peter brought alot of smiles and laughs to this internet community. He also was full of lots of useful insight and information that a lot of us looked to for guidance. Lambopower.com wont ever be the same without him,and I want to express my sincerest condolences to you, Peters family and all of the members who were involved with him

Rest in peace Peter

Thank u

Jag skriver detta på svenska utifall att Peters familj och/eller flickvän läser detta;

Jag had aldrig träffat Peter men då jag vid flertalet tillfällen har pratat med honom här på forumet kom jag fram till att han var en mycket fin människa med ett stort hjärta, det är något ni ska vara glada/stolta över. Vi hade även pratat om att jag skulle hälsa på när jag vill fick tid att flyga till Miami, han njöt verkligen av sin tid där och han var lycklig, det är något ni kan glädjas åt.

Jag beklagar Er sorg och jag önskar Er all lycka i livet!

Må han vila i frid.

i just read the whole thread, i have not been on in awhile.

rest In peace Peter, i never knew you, or met you, but you were always the life of every thread you posted to,

your pictures never failed to make me laugh or smile, no matter how dark my day had been.

we are all truly going to miss you, but i am honored to have been able to be here and enjoy your sense of humor during your time here.

you will not be forgotten Peter2.

Michael

Thanks for posting peter2forever. He will be missed :(

Would you mind telling us Peter's last name?

It is not a Swedish last name. I'm sure they will post it up if they want to.

Sad thread :(

This is very sad indeed. ...all this time I saw those great cat pics and never knew who posted them. It all plays back in reverse for me now. Knowing now that Peter was the one person that made me laugh with his pictures and after reading this thread I realize that I too have learned a lesson. Never take anything for granted. Thank you Peter and Rest in Peace.

Truly sorry for your loss peter2forever. I know everyone appreciates you being here and sharing memories with us as I believe we are all looking for some comfort in this sudden loss. Sincerely Vic

I wish you the best.. I saw peter at the Palm Beach Lambo party in August/September 08' and he looked great! (true religions and his normal affliction shirt) we had a great lengthy conversation..

if there is anything you need there are a few of us that are local...

Good luck and my prayers are with you..

Bill

Dana thank you for visiting the board. I cant imagine how hard this is for you and I hope you know how many of us appreciate you posting. You are a great looking couple and it is nice to know that Peter had someone who cared about him so much by his side.

Theres not much more I can say about Peter that hasnt already been said. :( As you can see by 15 pages of posts, he will be missed dearly and probably more then he ever realized.

RIP buddy...thank you for everything. :(

Peter2Forever,

Thanks for joining us. Here is another thread dedicated to Peter: In Memory of Peter 2 Peter was a legend at my forum as well as he had a unique "tell it like it is" style and could inject any conversation with unbridled passion, humor, and enthusiasm. Peter truly lived and delivered a message of "Live like there is no tomorrow" and it showed.

Through the power of the internet, he touched the lives of many including mine.

I will miss him dearly.

May he rest in peace and my condolences to you.

Michael

Hi Dana, it's Gil. Thank you for taking a moment in such a difficult time to speak with me about Peter. We are very grateful for the pictures and I know Simba is resting peacefully by Peter's side. Please call me any time if you need to talk.

Dana,

Very sorry for your loss. We all really liked Peter and thoroughly enjoyed having him here as a big part of our community.

My deepest sympathy and best wishes to you, the family and friends.

Hi Dana, it's Gil. Thank you for taking a moment in such a difficult time to speak with me about Peter. We are very grateful for the pictures and I know Simba is resting peacefully by Peter's side. Please call me any time if you need to talk.

Thank you Gil. Ditto to you if you want to call me too. I was very touched by all the outpouring of concern and care for Peter here. Thank you for finding us. I am trying still to understand that he is gone.

Dana thank you for visiting the board. I cant imagine how hard this is for you and I hope you know how many of us appreciate you posting. You are a great looking couple and it is nice to know that Peter had someone who cared about him so much by his side.

Theres not much more I can say about Peter that hasnt already been said. :( As you can see by 15 pages of posts, he will be missed dearly and probably more then he ever realized.

RIP buddy...thank you for everything. :(

Thank you for the sympathy, and thanks to all Peter's Lambo Power friends for all the kind words. Being online communicating with fellow Lambo lovers gave Peter a lot of joy.

Peter2Forever,

Thanks for joining us. Here is another thread dedicated to Peter: In Memory of Peter 2 Peter was a legend at my forum as well as he had a unique "tell it like it is" style and could inject any conversation with unbridled passion, humor, and enthusiasm. Peter truly lived and delivered a message of "Live like there is no tomorrow" and it showed.

Through the power of the internet, he touched the lives of many including mine.

I will miss him dearly.

May he rest in peace and my condolences to you.

Michael

Thank you. I went to that site as per your suggestion. I posted some information there.

dana

Dana,

I had met Peter on several instances, and had a great time hanging out with him. He will truly be missed. He was a great man, and always brought smiles to everyone when he was around.

-Mike

I called Sweden today and talked to Peter's beloved Mamma about Lambo Power, and this thread written by Peter's contacts... and the posts here. I read her a few, and we cried together. I asked her if there was anything she wanted me to say for her. "Mamma" Ingeborg is thankful to anyone who cared and remembers her Peter. She says "it is so kind". He spoke to her about a Lambo party he went to. She is beyond devistated, but grateful to know that he is being thought of so well.

Love from "Mamma" Ingeborg.

Thank you for posting here peter2forever. It must be incredibly hard for you. We will never forget Peter.