PETER2, R.I.P

abolfaz

Damn he does not look like he would even fit in it.

Very muscular chap, too. I'm surprised that he simply didn't palm his car into its parking spot.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... I've been also awaiting response on this thread... I surely wish the best to his family and know that he's smiling down as we write. I met Peter in '07 at one of the runs down here. He was outside polishing his 6.0 when I arrived and immediately smiled, said hi and introduced himself. From what I understand, he lived his life as I met him that day, friendly and with smiles. If he was sick in any way, even more to admire about his fun character. As someone has already mentioned, take a second look at life around you gents and make the most of it, especially with the order of priorities. Taking every day as a special moment goes a long way, as only God knows when it's our time.

This is truly sad news and may Peter Rest in Peace.

This is terrible. I got to know Peter during our stock market challenge. In one option trade he smoked the whole lot of us. Needless to say he won the stock challenge, he was a brilliant guy that will be greatly missed.

RIP Sincerely Vic

is there anyway to pin this thread somehow? so we never forget about Peter2 and what a great member he was/is.....

We will keep the thread alive until it runs it's course, that way it will generate the most attention and will give everyone the chance to say goodbye to Peter. Once the posts will die down we will make it a sticky thread so it will stay on top...

I am also moving it to the general section as it is definatly not an "off topic" for us any more.

Wow, terrible news. As I, too, never knew Peter2 personally, he was a very entertaining and enjoyable online personality, and his cat pictures definitely a great addition to the social health of the board.

My prayers and heart to his family, friends, colleagues.....his Diablo....and the very kitty models of his cat pics.

The board respectfully spends this time to mourn his early departure from this life, but let's continue to post about the online and offline cherished moments with him. The pics are very much appreciated. I'm sure he will, from Heaven, continue to laugh and find enjoyment from LP as he watches over his loved ones.

Peter has left us with many blessings, one of those is reminding us of how every moment of our lives must be cherished.

Blessed be you Peter2, may you enjoy the Enlightenment that Heaven brings and may your family prosper spiritually, mentally, physically until it's their time to rejoice with you on the other side of Life.

Its such a wierd feeling knowing that someone you spoke to, albiet online, who replied and answered, is now gone :( again, RIP Peter.