Attention guys with Dymag Carbon wheels

javigtr

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I have put around a thousand miles on these wheels, including over a hundred on the track, and at speeds up to 170mph. In a word they are perfect; equal/better than factory wheels in ever category, from normal cruising to tearing it up on the track. I have had Callistos and SL wheels on the car and the Dymags feel just as solid, but with one big difference, actually 70 pounds difference..... of less unsprung weight. As I mentioned earlier, the wheels balanced out very well, which was not the case for my first set of Dymags. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

Not quite exactly as your story but I have had similar experiences: over 1000 kilometres with Dymags on the OEM P-Zero Corsa. Quite a bit kilometres on track and at fairly high speed. Zero issues thus far.

Not too noticeable on city roads at first but as soon as it's above 70kph (slightly less than 45mph), the difference is prominent. So far so good and quite happy with them.

And here's a funny pic. (Sorry for the lousy cel phone pic quality.) Look closely and the guy in shorts kneeling down for a better look is actually Stephen Winkelmann. He complimented the wheel, BTW. :D

SL.JPG

:iamwithstupid:

Not quite exactly as your story but I have had similar experiences: over 1000 kilometres with Dymags on the OEM P-Zero Corsa. Quite a bit kilometres on track and at fairly high speed. Zero issues thus far.

Not too noticeable on city roads at first but as soon as it's above 70kph (slightly less than 45mph), the difference is prominent. So far so good and quite happy with them.

And here's a funny pic. (Sorry for the lousy cel phone pic quality.) Look closely and the guy in shorts kneeling down for a better look is actually Stephen Winkelmann. He complimented the wheel, BTW. :D

would be cool if these wheels became a factory option...... You would be "The Guy" who made it happen.

So you can CLEARLY feel the weight difference? I've always wondered why more people dont make that the first mod when talking about dropping weight. Plus they look damn good. Pics please.

Thanks Swil, the differences are subtle, which is a good thing because its hard to beat factory rims for overall ride quality. There is slightly less force needed to turn the steering wheel at slower speeds, and the dymags seem to smooth out ride a tad, thats all I can "feel" when I am driving. But, pick one up and CLEARLY the weight difference can be felt.... you could toss it around like frisbee.

Great pic VCR, glad your dymags are working out well for you. :icon_thumleft:

Look closely and the guy in shorts kneeling down for a better look is actually Stephen Winkelmann. He complimented the wheel, BTW. :D

Screw Stephan, look at that chicks ass!! :la:

So all you HOMOS here are trying to say they don't see the chick with the white sneakers and that fine ass? Really?

That's a GUY... You're drooling over a GUY's ass. :shock: :lol2: :lol2: