2009 cts-v

FLHOMESITE

No offense but I find the CTS girly

:iamwithstupid:

hey Matt, how is everything going!

Things have been going pretty good up here Scott, just a little bit chilly, ha! BTW, check your email.

Is there anything in particular you are looking for? Another performance sedan? Room? Value? Price range? New/Used? Mileage?

How about any of the the AMG line? The C63 or E63?

Lexus ISF?

Audi S6/S8

Scott,

Best recommendation:

Go test drive a MB C63/E63, RS4/RS6, CTS-V, New 4 door M3, etc. Once you have the seat of the pants feeling of each car then you know which one is the one.

No offense but I find the CTS girly

How is any Cadillac, esp. the CTS-V, girly??

If anything, the alternatives (M5, E63, M6) are more feminine looking...and forget ever buying a Bentley CGT either. :icon_mrgreen:

post-1098-1233343215_thumb.jpg

Guest skokos

I think size wise they are feminine. Same with the mercedes C class...etc.

I think size wise they are feminine. Same with the mercedes C class...etc.

I believe they are bigger then the C classes, the M3's, and the ISF's....but I always have something against american cars. I just dont trust their quality....

.but I always have something against american cars. I just dont trust their quality....

The Caddy's quality is now something to respect while the Germans are a bit suspect.....time to have an open mind. :)

You probably don't want to "downgrade" to an M3 I presume... So this car is probably the best car in its price range. It has as much power as a Bentley GT and you can probably mod the crap out of it.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess to each their own......

Smaller cars in my opinion are not more girly.

I prefer smaller more nimble cars. a 3 series to a 5 series...and 5 series to a 7 series.

It depends what you are looking for. and the I think if you are getting out of an M5 and looking to cut payments and not sacrifice performance....I think it's warrants a long hard look. Serious performance bargain........

......and General Motors could use the business :icon_mrgreen:

I guess to each their own......

Smaller cars in my opinion are not more girly.

I prefer smaller more nimble cars. a 3 series to a 5 series...and 5 series to a 7 series.

It depends what you are looking for. and the I think if you are getting out of an M5 and looking to cut payments and not sacrifice performance....I think it's warrants a long hard look. Serious performance bargain........

......and General Motors could use the business :icon_mrgreen:

Torque that's usable without having to crank the revs and better gas mileage....I can't imagine the M5 being in the same ballpark acceleration wise until wayyyy, wayy up high...like autobahn speeds. :)

Handling is going to be similar. Chassis and steering purists might side with the Bimmer, but in this day and age, BMWs have lost a bit of that Ultimate Driving Machine edge, IMHO.

Only thing the M5 has on it probably is the ability to cruise at 130+ mph more effortlessly, and in this world we live in, snob appeal.

Since the current M5 isn't much to look at, I don't see the risk in getting the CTS-V. :icon_mrgreen: