Million dollar watch by Hublot

evscb

This is the Hublot “Black Caviar Bang” watch and its for sale for $1 Million Dollars! ‘extends pinky finger and sticks in corner of mouth’. Here is what you get:

* 18k White Gold Case & Clasp covered in 322 black diamonds

* 179 black diamonds on the bezel

* 30 black diamonds on the watch clasp

* Watch & Case total to 34.5 carats

Ever heard of the million dollar watch club before? Neither had I. The club boasts esteemed watch companies who have offered watches with prices of one million dollars or more. For a watch to reach such high value, an extremely decadent portion of precious jewels must be placed on most every millimeter of surface area on the face and case. And even then…you would struggle to get me to spend that much on something for my wrist.

Inside the watch is Hublot’s specially manufactured manually wound HUB Solo T tourbillon movement. A beautifully designed face opens with a view on the one minute tourbillon, and diamonds are patterned into the face as the power reserve indicator. The design of the face is attractive and functional, but doesn’t try very hard to be practical. With an impressive array of square cut black diamonds, the Hublot Black Caviar Bang register’s high on the glitz scale as well as the exclusivity meter with a limited edition of only one piece.

post-7246-1232994155_thumb.jpg

Is that a rubber strap?

That was the first thing I thought too. I don't know a damn thing about high end watches, but if I'm spending $1mn on one the band better be made of something that justifies the price tag.

Black diamonds really dont sparkle so wtf is the point of having 34.5 carats worth on your watch?!

What's the point of having any # of carats of diamonds on your watch?

It's ghey either way... whether black or regular diamonds.

I also don't think the part about the watch needing this many things on it to be > $1mm is accurate. There is at least 2 Patek watches that are not overguido'ed with diamonds that are >$1mm. That way you can be rich AND classy, instead of having to pick one or the other :)

Its got nothing on the Vacheron Constiantin Kalla Duchesse

81750.jpg

Total of 44 karats of diamonds, At the time of sale it was 5 million now its over 11.

Not my cup o tea.

Its got nothing on the Vacheron Constiantin Kalla Duchesse

81750.jpg

Total of 44 karats of diamonds, At the time of sale it was 5 million now its over 11.

Not my cup o tea.

o all the way. Have that watch hanging out this car.

post-9296-1233013808_thumb.jpg

Black diamonds really dont sparkle so wtf is the point of having 34.5 carats worth on your watch?!

because you can for whoever can afford one

What's the point of having any # of carats of diamonds on your watch?

It's ghey either way... whether black or regular diamonds.

I also don't think the part about the watch needing this many things on it to be > $1mm is accurate. There is at least 2 Patek watches that are not overguido'ed with diamonds that are >$1mm. That way you can be rich AND classy, instead of having to pick one or the other :)

I do agree now that i think about it that 32 carats worth of diamonds isnt worth 1mill. I have a buddies who's stepmom has a 96 carat diamond necklace and I can assure you she didnt spend anywhere near that money on the thing!

• 7 months later...

haha i was at the the Beers store in the Dubai mall 2 days ago and i saw the craziest diamond watch worth about 1.5 million dollars ill get the info and pictures up soon good think im in the diamond and gem business can make the same watch for a quarter of the price

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was at a charity event last Tuesday put on by Hublot and they had their black diamond one million dollar watch there. It was cool looking but way over the top. I did, however, try on a nice 125K Hublot that I liked.

I really like this watch, but if it were done in silver, and without all the diamonds and a chain band, I'd definitely try to get one....you know, one that i could afford.