Just bought a Viper

Falken

Been looking for a 2002 viper GTS for awhile and the ink just dried today on my new to me 2002 Viper GTS Final Edition# 358/360. I'm pretty happy about it obviously, its got 12,000 miles on it and is super clean...all stock except full BB headers and exhaust (which is nice) and some light stereo stuff (its got a 10'' sub in the trunk).

It wont be in my garage for awhile because its in Quebec and I'm in BC...my plan is to let Canada melt and then the wife an I will make a road trip of it and drive it across Canada (something i've always wanted to do). I plan to drive it a lot (pretty much daily), she certainly wont be a garage queen...she's just something to keep me sane until i get a Murci. I dont plan to do a ton of mods, i'll just add KW coilovers for a drop and maybe some wheels later.

The pics from the dealer are crap, but i know a thread like this is worthless without pics so this isn't my viper but it looks exactly like this one. I'll post a bunch in a few months and maybe give a review or something after my trip.

97860631ki3.jpg

dscf2961mp8.jpg

dscf2963ht4.jpg

Falken

I love those cars. Congrats!

Take care

Dave

Been looking for a 2002 viper GTS for awhile and the ink just dried today on my new to me 2002 Viper GTS Final Edition# 358/360. I'm pretty happy about it obviously, its got 12,000 miles on it and is super clean...all stock except full BB headers and exhaust (which is nice) and some light stereo stuff (its got a 10'' sub in the trunk).

It wont be in my garage for awhile because its in Quebec and I'm in BC...my plan is to let Canada melt and then the wife an I will make a road trip of it and drive it across Canada (something i've always wanted to do). I plan to drive it a lot (pretty much daily), she certainly wont be a garage queen...she's just something to keep me sane until i get a Murci. I dont plan to do a ton of mods, i'll just add KW coilovers for a drop and maybe some wheels later.

The pics from the dealer are crap, but i know a thread like this is worthless without pics so this isn't my viper but it looks exactly like this one. I'll post a bunch in a few months and maybe give a review or something after my trip.

97860631ki3.jpg

dscf2961mp8.jpg

dscf2963ht4.jpg

Falken

Looks clean! Fun car for the money! Do not let off on the gas coming out of corners...you will loose it!

Guest skokos
I miss my Viper's big ass ... congrats, I've owned 2 and they are dangerously fun. :icon_super:

So I hear! haha

driving.gif

Still like the previous gen any day! Nice find!!

congrats...check the thread, things that make you lol (off topic 'group') on here, most recent page has some excellent Viper photos that I KNOW you will like!

Thanks for all the congrats! its always a good feeling when you get something that you've wanted for a long time. I cant wait for May to arrive...anybody know a good shop to get a 3M clear bra put on in Montreal or Toronto? I'd like to have that taken car of before the bulk of my journey.

I like Vipers a lot...mostly because of there no compromise design (no tiny pointless back seats, RWD, no traction control, NA power) but especially because of there low production numbers, at 1500 or less cars per year they are such a rare sight vs. a POS @ 40,000 cars/yr or a 100,000 Porsche's/yr that all look the same to me. Even if those other cars are more technically sophisticated rarity means much more to me.

Falken

Congrats!!

the last vipers are awesome.

Enjoy it in good health.

Congrats on your new snake! The car looks stunning. I love that colour combo. :monkeyleft:

Remember to drive the snake with respect, or it may bite you. :saw:

On the topic of 3M...to those who have owned a GTS before, what area's on the car would you recommend getting covered by 3M? (keep in mind i will be probably averaging 10000+ miles a year) obviously the front fascia/bumper and the headlights and fog lights...but then should i continue on and do more of the hood? the side skirts? specific area's behind the front and rear wheels? any other particular area?

and any tips to mention to the installer to get a great overall end product are appreciated.

thats awesome...there arent a lot of women driving vipers. My wife will probably spend a little time behind the wheel of mine...but the clutch throw is pretty long and i'm not sure if she'ee like driving it or not...but thats for her to decide.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks...the wait is KILLING me...i've got three more months before i fly out to pick her up. i've been having dreams about blasting through canyons...and i've been making revving engine sounds while driving other cars of tamer natures.

its kinda like having a girlfriend you want to f**k the hell out of, but she's on the other side of the country for three months...i'm going a little nutz.

• 1 month later...
Congrats !

enjoy it in good health and drive safe

and here is mine :D

vipersmal.jpg

Looks good.

Do you have your Veyron yet?

vipersmal.jpg

Yeah i've heard red is the slowest too.... :icon_mrgreen:

That is a fantasting picture...do you have it in High Rez by any chance??? is so post it up, link it up or PM me.

Only 54 more days until i pick her up...to say that i cant wait would be an understatement.

Good looking car.... I have a black 99 RT10 that I love. Fun cars for sure.