My Gallardo Twin Turbo Build....

peakcompletions

Thanks Guys!!!

Love the Widebody kit of Monarchy's... only hang up was the front end... In person it is supposed to be incredible so we are trying it out... he also is making a LP-560 Front which will be installed if we are not happy with the look...

LOVE THE SINGLE REAR EXHAUST!!!

And the sound will be different than any of the current Gallardos as well due to the single exhaust, higher pitch... higher rpms :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy f**k that thing is a monster! Congrats on the build and hope everything goes well. Take it easy in those corners, eh? Don't want to wrap that baby around a pole!

Holy f**k that thing is a monster! Congrats on the build and hope everything goes well. Take it easy in those corners, eh? Don't want to wrap that baby around a pole!

:iamwithstupid:

Looks Incredible...Cant wait to see the finished build! :icon_pray: :headbang:

:iamwithstupid:

i'm assuming with the single rear exhaust, it'll work perfect with monarchy's reworked rear gallardo bumper? (if i remember correctly it has a single exhaust port like the LP640's no?)

• 4 months later...

Waiting on updates myself... took much longer than anticipated to fit the body kit etc... Jason is supposed to get some pics to me of the whole thing fitted and in primer and hopefully painted this week!!

Then everything else is done except for the final wiring of the motech and installation of all the goodies so not much longer...

will post pics as soon I get them

Waiting on updates myself... took much longer than anticipated to fit the body kit etc... Jason is supposed to get some pics to me of the whole thing fitted and in primer and hopefully painted this week!!

Then everything else is done except for the final wiring of the motech and installation of all the goodies so not much longer...

will post pics as soon I get them

Couldn't have made a better ECU choice, IMO. They have been working flawless for the Gallardos. +1 for pictures, I can't wait to see how the body looks when you are all done! Going to be one wild G, congrats man!

• 1 year later...
I know this is an old thread but I never saw pics of the finished product (unless I missed them). Does anyone know what happened?

I have seen this car in person at Heffners, it is soooo bad ass!!

Didnt it get a widebody or something put on?!

Yes

I have some pictures of it from when I was out there but I'll let Mr Heffner do an update when he's ready, there is definately nothing else like it!

Yes

I have some pictures of it from when I was out there but I'll let Mr Heffner do an update when he's ready, there is definately nothing else like it!

So the car's been at Heffner's for over a year?

:eusa_think:

Got an update and hopefully the car will fire up tomorrow!!

Actually when I first posted the thread the turbo kit had already been made and fitted... from there it was waiting on the body kit (wide body LP560 kit with custom single exhaust like a LP640), the motec setup and the engine build...

should be his baddest Gallardo to date and hopefully worth the wait...

bad thing is it has been a while and now I have my sights set on the new 570 Super G HAHAHA

Asked Jason for some pics today for an update so when I get them I will post them up...

We'll get some good pictures up shortly. This project took a back seat to some of Ray's other projects like the 266 mph Ford GT and encounetered some severe body kit / body shop delays which caused this project to take an ungodly long time but the finished product is nothing short of spectacular.

We'll get some good pictures up shortly. This project took a back seat to some of Ray's other projects like the 266 mph Ford GT and encounetered some severe body kit / body shop delays which caused this project to take an ungodly long time but the finished product is nothing short of spectacular.

Don't lie. The car was stolen, put on a boat to Columbia, and you had to find another one to replace it!! :icon_mrgreen: